Page 368 of 565 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I pretty much got that information from my contact from PSWCS. He said that it would be great to try to start a club here but he doesn't think there would be enough support for it. Who else do we have if we don't have each other? LOL!

I don't do the forums other then this one. You can see by my join date and how much I post my lacking there of. I figure if I could make a few contacts maybe I could get the ball rolling on a club?

www.olliesbargainoutlet.com We're over in the Hilltop Regency shopping center. We did have some SW stuff for grand opening like 12" electronic Jango and Obi Wan for $7.99 each, 12" Luke w/Tauntaun $9.99 each, 12" Saga Kenobi, Garidan and Jawa 2pk for $7.99 each and a few odd 3 3/4" figures for $2.99 each. I got one of each 12"er. I get 20% off on top of that price! Good stuff CHEAP!

We just bought another Hasbro sample warehouse so we should see more of this older stuff coming in. I know that my store in Norfolk will be getting a large shot of it. My DM knows I am a big SW geek so he is going to try to hook it up for my store!

We'll have to meet for lunch or something and talk shop. You're Navy? I was Army. I ran the Uniform Center at Bethesda from July03 to July05 before I left for Ollies. The best job I ever had but the pay was HORRIBLE!

Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Welcome Underdog, I dont live in that area by you, but you got some pretty good stuff there. Let us know what comes in, we trade alot here amongst ourselves.

I found and bought the Titanium Luke/speeder and the Anakin Starfighter facing upwards today.

SLick, havent seen R5 or Hammerhead for you again.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the kind words.

Ollies is everywhere. Check the website for them. If you live in northern VA then there really isn't anything close to you:-(

I will keep my eye out for trade. Things are pretty tight with cash right now. With just moving and having our second baby it is rough.

Wally

are only the Va, Ollies getting Star Wars stuff or are all of them I have two stores near me
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Hey fellas, check your local TRUs.

I found the Hunt for Grievous Battlepack. (well actually my fiancee did at my request for her to check my local TRU.) Only one there was too, and it was hidden...

Anyway, if Pittsburgh has them, good chance you folks should too.

Good luck!!!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

I can't say for certain if all Ollies will get the Hasbro stuff. Distribution isn't normal like other stores. Without getting into Company policy I can tell you that new stores will get the most of "buys" like this. So my best guess at where it will go:
    1. Military Cross
    2. Virginia Beach
    3. Hampton
    4. Erie
    4. Ohio Stores
    5. Pittsburgh Stores
    Maybe old stores after these ones?
    It is also hard to say what we will get. Last year when they opened State College I was lucky to score my Clone Wars Special Ops Gunship for $12.99! I also got AOTC Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter for $3.99 and AOTC Deluxe Clone Trooper on Speeder for $2.99! Other stores got different things. It is the way Ollies operates. I am lucky to be in a new store now, opening my own store in 2 months and in one of the highest volume stores right now! The more you sell the more you get. I know this isn't the answer you'd like to hear but it is what I can tell you. I know I'll post on what we get AND if anyone would like me to get them something. Since there are a few others here I am sure nothing will be missed.

Wally

thx for the update i only got to the Broklin Park store today and they had nada i'll check the pasadena store tomorrow
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Slick, grabbed you a sandytrooper and a Hem today. Didnt remember if you go thtem or not LMK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Longate Target between Columbia & Ellicott City had the new(sm) Titaniums. No new Saga.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Has anyone in VA found the Hunt for Grievous? I keep seeing tons of the Classic Collection and VOTC stuff at WM, Target and TRU. What is the deal? I was able to get two Classic Collection SA Clones the other day.

Wally