Page 369 of 565 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Nothing at the Glen Burnie WalMarts or Targets. But at TRU...shockingly, they had Tat. wave. Sandie, Luke & R5 gone. And no BP's yet!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by underdog25
    Has anyone in VA found the Hunt for Grievous?
    Can't speak for VA, but I checked the Frederick, MD TRU last night & they didn't have it. I also called my local TRU in Hagerstown & the guy checked the SKN and the local distribution center wharehouse hasn't got them in yet.

I dont have a TRU near me, so I cant speak for the Grievous BP's.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md
    Can't speak for VA, but I checked the Frederick, MD TRU last night & they didn't have it. I also called my local TRU in Hagerstown & the guy checked the SKN and the local distribution center wharehouse hasn't got them in yet.
    That's good to know. I was afraid we'd missed the first wave. Even though Amazon hasn't cancelled my order I don't have very high hopes of getting them from them.

MM74, If you see them first can you pick one up for me, and I'll do the same for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73
    That's good to know. I was afraid we'd missed the first wave. Even though Amazon hasn't cancelled my order I don't have very high hopes of getting them from them.

MM74, If you see them first can you pick one up for me, and I'll do the same for you?
    Of course!!!!!

CB WM - a whole lot of VTSC out tonight, around 150-200 of them.

UK, I found 2 Fett UGH's, got one for you. Sorry, no Scorch UGH.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    UK, I found 2 Fett UGH's, got one for you. Sorry, no Scorch UGH.
    Awesome, that's unbelievable.

I sent you a PM... check it out.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hit 3 local TRU's after work...no sign of Grievous BP's yet.

jon you hit the glen burnie tru
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Yes, GB, Columbia & Ellicott City...nada.