Page 370 of 565 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie TRU had newest sm. Titaniums: Luke on speeder, Republic cruiser & Ep.III Chase Limited Falcon(no BP's). I've noticed good restocking on Cartoon gunship at several different locations, as well as some Ep. III figs resurfacing: Tarkin, Capt. Antilles, Jett, Ask Ack. blue sentry guard, etc.
    GB WalMart North had both versions of new forged Titanium Bossk & sand trooper(painted & vintage finish).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Nothing good at TRU in Frederick. Both Wal-marts in town have restocked tatooine in the last 24 hours.

This isn't just found here, but I just pre-ordered the IG-88 and 501st clone trooper titaniums from toy-wiz for $16.99. That's total, not each. Definitely a great buy.

Thats a helluva deal.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went by Target this morning and they didn't have much of anything.

Got the package in the mail today kh. Thanks a bunch!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Good stuff, will let you know when mine get here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

CB Target - H&V and Courscant waves packing pegs.

CB WM - nothing new, picked up Obi-Wan's starfighter Titanium though

CB Kmart - 2 cases of H&V all there, stashed the clones if you are interested Ant. PM me for those.

Check the clearance at Kmart back by lay-a-way, bought one of the two SW Trivial Pursuit/DVD games for 18 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    CB Kmart - 2 cases of H&V all there, stashed the clones if you are interested Ant. PM me for those.
    I'm good, thanks. I haven't been out much lately due to work and being all caught up. I did score a UGH Snowtrooper two nights ago at Cburg Walmart.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Guess what I just found at TRU...The Hunt for Grievous Battle Pack! They had 10. Nine actually made it to the shelves, and 4 are gone already (2 by me, 2 from a friend of mine.)

mm74md check your PM's

If he doesn't want it, I will be passing through Blacksburg tomorrow...

nothing at Glen Burnie TRu
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Went to the Lynnhaven TRU at lunch and scored an Titanium Gunship. Not the clone wars one but the regular version. I hadn't seen it before. Neat.

Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."