Page 371 of 565 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Underdog, you need to get Ollie to send some of the SW stuff you guys are getting up 95 to Frederick, MD. A collector friend of mine and I have been there several times since you started posting here with no luck.

Sorry

Ollies isn't known for quick and easy distribution. Slow, VERY slow. The second problem is that it doesn't go to every single store. I made the list as to where I thought it would go but we never know. There is no way to look and see where it is at. For all I know it could still be in Hasbro's NY warehouse we bought. I can also tell you that we never know what is on our trucks until we unload them! No manifest per sey like TRU. At least when I was at TRU we'd get the manifest printed out to see what was on the truck.

An example of the distro problem is when Ollie's bought the Hasbro stuff last summer. All the new stores got hugh amounts and none of the other stores got anything until Christmas time. My old store only got AOTC Jedi Starfighters and AOTC deluxe figures. Only 1 case of each! There was also a distro problem with the ROTS snack food we got. Some stores got these hugh C3po displays and others didn't. I didn't see it.

I will post as soon as I get a better word or see it coming. I really think the bulk of it is going to go to the new Mansfield OH store and the Norfolk VA store for grand openings.

I hope this helps clarify a bit?

BTW I lived in Thurmont from 03 to 05!! I know Frederick VERY well:-)

Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

WM in CB - had a lot of carp.

But as I got home from there, I notiuced a package of ROTS figs from UKWildcat, good stuff buddy
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No prob KH. Thanks again for the stuff you hooked me up with!

I'm going to be running out to WM and Target tonight and I'll let ya guys know if I find anything.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just got back from TRU and Target and neither of them had anything. The TRU did, however, have tons of the Gunships.

Hey, UK. Did you see that they're building a new Super WM up on Tidewater Dr.? Not the safest place for it but it'll be some new huntin' grounds every once in a while.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I took a run up to White Marsh Ikea & picked up my first "Destolf" glass cabinet...the Sideshow Anakin looks wicked on the top shelf under the light. Checked GB TRU for us, Valin, no BP's yet.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Hey, UK. Did you see that they're building a new Super WM up on Tidewater Dr.? Not the safest place for it but it'll be some new huntin' grounds every once in a while.
    Nope, I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Any idea on when it is supposed to open Slick?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Nope, I haven't seen or heard anything about it. Any idea on when it is supposed to open Slick?
    It's just in it's infant stages right now. They've just got the basic cinder block exterior going right now. I'm gonna look for maybe a Christmas '06 opening at the very earliest but most likely a summer of '07 one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

So it will be some time. I don't make it down that far too often but thats good to know. Thanks for the info Slick.

Btw, I went to WM tonight and they still haven't put out any new figs. They do however have TONS of VTSC figures. They have like 5 or 6 pegs full and they have them stacked on the shelves. It's insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    So it will be some time. I don't make it down that far too often but thats good to know. Thanks for the info Slick.

Btw, I went to WM tonight and they still haven't put out any new figs. They do however have TONS of VTSC figures. They have like 5 or 6 pegs full and they have them stacked on the shelves. It's insanity.

WM here has 13 pegs full plus about 5 rows on the shelves about 15-20 deep. Thats insanity.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten