Page 372 of 565 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    WM here has 13 pegs full plus about 5 rows on the shelves about 15-20 deep. Thats insanity.
    I stand corrected. The Target here only has two pegs devoted to the VTSC so I'm used to seeing about 12 or so of them at a time. WMs new display was mind blowing to me but your WM's 13 pegs of VTSC? and 5 rows? geez... can you say 'clearance'?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I stand corrected. The Target here only has two pegs devoted to the VTSC so I'm used to seeing about 12 or so of them at a time. WMs new display was mind blowing to me but your WM's 13 pegs of VTSC? and 5 rows? geez... can you say 'clearance'?

Can oyu say an army of Tuskens and Scouts are going to lay-a-way and await clearance.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I actually got a scout trooper at the C-burg Wal-mart today. I was passing through and I needed alleve and I wanted a scout trooper with the brown belt so it all worked out well. I couldn't believe how many they had. You're going to be knee deep in Greedos for the next 5 years.

I see that coming Mtriv. I plan on going crazy during clearance season.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I'd pick up some extra Tuskens and Scouts if/when they go clearance.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I went by a KB Toys Outlet and it was a complete joke. Keyword being "outlet". Btw, they didn't have any SW stuff whatsoever.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Didn't find BP's, but I did score UGH Han Solo(w/Han Solo Holo) at GB TRU. So UGH is still surfacing here & there.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hey, UK. Apparently the Hunt for Grievous BP is at the Lynnhaven TRU. Don't know how much of a trek that is but I'm gonna check it later to see if they still have any.

KH. Do you and Chux both still need one?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I plan on going to NN this week sometime so I'll swing by the Jefferson Ave TRU and check and see if they have the BP. I'm still up in the air as to if I am going to get it, guess I'll decide if/when I have it in my hands.

I went to Target today while I was out and they still haven't restocked their figs.

We both need one Slick.

Well, I went there last night and I only saw two of the BP's. I picked them both up so that means that KH and myself now have one. I'll keep checkin' for both Chux and Underdog.

I saw on RS that they had put out 14 yesterday. I'm assuming that those guys cleaned 'em out for each other (that's one good thing about the just found on RS, they look out for each other almost a bit too hardcore) so I would assume they'll have more out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!