Page 374 of 565 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Valin Horn wrote: why is this tru battle pack so hard to find?

Well, it was just released about 2 weeks ago so most stores have only gotten one shipment if they've gotten any at all. It's a troop builder set, so it's automatically in higher demand than some others. Finally, people have been searching for this thing for 2 months since the gunship was released, heightened anticipation translates into higher sales. Just be persistent and patient and you'll find it.

I rolled by Target this morning and they still haven't restocked. Oh well.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

glen burnie tru still didn't have the hunt for grievous i don't know how they stay in business must have been 4 employees working if that no wonder nothing gets stocked
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Valin, I don't know whether you read my earlier post...I checked every day last week, and finally on Sunday I got the last one out of the box on the floor. This was 5 min. after they opened. There are only 6 per box, so now we're just waiting for restock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

just like that they stocked it on Sunday they didn't come in on Saturday a bet i worked at this TRU as a bike builder for 5 yrs '94 - '99 and when i worked there all the stock off a truck went to the floor the day the truck got there and no weekend truck other then in Dec. plus i can remember as least 20 people working per shift i guess they all hide in the stockrooms now
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Frederick TRU had several Hunt for Grevious packs and Clone Gunships as of lunch time.

Gunships and Battle Packs at Kingstowne TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

CB WM - no new SW stuff, but I picked up 4 of the POTC figures from Zizzle. Elizabeth, Will, Davey Jones and Bootstrap Bill.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

No Capt. Jacks...me no savy?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Had the 2 Captain Jacks for awhile, needed the rest of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten