Page 375 of 565 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

AAAARRRRRRRR! I may start up collecting this line too...I like how they did some of the secondary characters, as well. I saw WalMart had a big pallet display the other day with some of the harder-to-find ones like Keira, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I hope there's no new Saga for awhile...I have no less than three Fed-Ex pkgs. showing up 6/28. Koto Bly model, Hot Toys 12" Hicks & EE Anakin Reveal statue. Jeeez!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Went by Target today for the hell of it and they restocked with one case of the Tat. wave. I just picked up a Hem Dazon for sal.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Norfolk TRU had the Hunt for Grievous after lunch. I grabbed one and there were two left.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Quote Originally Posted by underdog25
    The Norfolk TRU had the Hunt for Grievous after lunch. I grabbed one and there were two left.
    It's good to hear that you found yourself one. I went and checked the Lynnhaven TRU a couple of other times and they were all out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was just lucky. I had to stop to get diapers:-) They also looked like they just put out some "Greatest" figuires because they were full and had a few clone troopers.
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

CB triangle has produced squat the last two weeks.

Went to Radford WM tonight and grabbed a Hem and a Vader for JJReason. On the way home from a friends house, I stopped at CB WM, no new SW, but got JJReason the MArvel Legends Giant Man wave sans Kitty Pride. He got both variants of Sentry( ed and un ed )
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

is anybody planning to go to CEL 4 all the way over in LA
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn
    is anybody planning to go to CEL 4 all the way over in LA
    Yes, I am.

Not I valin.

I went by Target today for s's&g's and they didn't have anything.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."