Page 376 of 565 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn
    is anybody planning to go to CEL 4 all the way over in LA
    Unfortunately that's just too far away for me to even consider it.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ditto for me. Valin, did you secure TRU BP yet? I checked Glen Burnie the other day...nuthin. Had no less than 3 pkgs. yesterday: Corp. Hicks from Hot Toys, EE Anakin Reveal from Gentle Giant & Cmdr. Bly from ShopSW.com. The combo of Kit Fisto & SDCC Sith Anakin 12" is muuuuuurrrdddduuuuurrrrr!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

yeah i got the BP my brother in Pa. picked it up for me Glen Burnie TRU just sucks how can you get hundreds of the TRU Superman figure in but just 1 or 2 boxes of the BP as to Cel. 4 i'm trying to get a deal together so during the early part of that week i can go to Disneyland and then go to Cel. 4
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Aint found jack lately except for JJreason
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I ain't found jack lately except for Sal. Picked up a Luke for him today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I saw the third variation of the Cantina figures today (clear glass with translucent blue paint.) They're still sitting on the pegs. I did clean WM out of sandtroopers though. Since the sculpt is so good, I've started repainting the pauldrons to make a little army.

Found the Cantina wave in abundance today. I picked up Han, Vader, Luke, Hammerhead, and R5. They had at least a dozen sandies at the PA WM.

Also, Scott I got yer package out today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You get anything for me Slick?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    You get anything for me Slick?
    Ummm...yeah...I just forgot to mention it.

If you want anything just let me know and I can get it for ya. I have to out that way later tonight anyways.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I just kidding. I'm all caught up, waiting for the new waves to hit. Thanks for the offer though Slick.