Page 377 of 565 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glad ya found em Slick, I had a stashed Hammerhead and R5 for you, but they will stay there now. Thanks for getting the package out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

WM in Frederick on route 26 had the transformer milenium falcon. It looks even worse than I thought it would. I did break down and buy the Arc-170 transformer, but I think that's the only one I'll ever get unless they seriously improve the looks of these things.

Nothing else to report.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Nothing new on the collecting front, but I wanted to mention I'm going to an NSO concert at Wolf Trap this Friday(the 7th) called "To Boldly Go...". They are featuring music from Star Wars, Star Trek, Close Encounters, Day the Earth Stood Still, Twilight Zone; as well as Holtz's The Planets. The guest narrator is Spock himself, Leonard Nimoy! I believe there are still tickets avail. as well as lawn seating.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I went by Target today and didn't find anything new. Still waiting for Endor and H&V Wave 2.

That sucks about your WM kh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I got the HFGG battle pack from Slick today, nicely done big man. I havent found anything new lately. Might hit up Target on the way to work tomorrow. Fridays have always been good to me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Might hit up Target on the way to work tomorrow. Fridays have always been good to me.
    Best of luck to ya kh.

If I have time tomorrow morning I'm going to run by WM to see what they have. I really hope they haven't screwed up the SW section here.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The Target at Potomac Yard had the Tat wave around 4 pm...was pleased to actually find something relatively new that late in the day. They also had the Ultra Titanium AT-AT.

I was able to go by WM today but they didn't really have anything. They did have some of the Tat. wave, which was the first time I had seen it there. The SW section didn't change btw.

Picked JJ up a Tat. Han and me an extra Sandtrooper at Target today. They also had the VTSC figs, DOGG and Batlle pack marked down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    They also had the VTSC figs, DOGG and Batlle pack marked down.
    The Target here still hasn't marked any of these down. They have tons of VTSC and Battle Packs that aren't moving so they should be marked down soon I would imagine. They only have a few DOG figures left so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get marked down.