Page 381 of 565 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up the titanium sandcrawler, blue a-wing, and Executor at WM on 26 in Frederick today. Several sandcrawlers and 3 a-wings remain. No sign of TIE int or B-wing

Leia on speeder is in that weave also, must have been a revision case.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Has anyone in Maryland received their banged-up Lucas stormie yet? I got my 10 from ShopSW.com, and to my surprise, actually received them slightly before retail did. I sent my P.O.P. in almost immediately...and my check cashed back in April. Am I alone?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

CBurg Walmart....nothing. Long time, nothing.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Has anyone in Maryland received their banged-up Lucas stormie yet? I got my 10 from ShopSW.com, and to my surprise, actually received them slightly before retail did. I sent my P.O.P. in almost immediately...and my check cashed back in April. Am I alone?
    My friend Dave (also here in Frederick, MD) sent his in about a week after they debuted and just got his Lucas Stormtrooper last week. I sent mine in a week later, the check was cashed 05/26, and haven't gotten anything yet. I'm not going to worry for a couple months. They probably got overwhelmed with orders the first few weeks and may have run through the first cases they got in.

I havent receieved mine yet either, but then again, I didnt mail my check until the middle to end of June.

CB WM - packed out about 3 more cases of Tat wave. Picked up a sandtrooper, left the 32 Hems, Garandins and rest behind.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Saw the Endor wave today at Glen Burnie TRU 'cept the Death Star Gunner which was long gone. I'm waiting for a cheaper mass merchant on this bunch...I can't justify 6.99 for this wave. I DID pickup new Titaniums sandcrawler, blue A-Wing & Executor.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I'm still looking for the Endor wave to hit. I checked Target today and they still haven't received it. Shouldn't be far from now.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The H&V 2 wave was just found in L.A, 2 waves at once...

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I'm still looking for the Endor wave to hit. I checked Target today and they still haven't received it. Shouldn't be far from now.
    Thus far they haven't been found in our area...at least according to RS. Those guys usually find stuff a week or so before I do mainly because they go out EVERY day.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!