Page 383 of 565 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Any day now, KH...any day now.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I wanted to let ya'll know that the Virginia Beach Ollies got in some AOTC and OTC Star Wars stuff. I doubt that they have them out yet but if you go here is what I could see:
    12" AOTC Mace Windu $9.99
    12" OTC figures $24.99 (definatly the wrong price)
    3 3/4" OTC Bespin Leia and Sandpeople $3.99
    AOTC figurine $9.99 (jango, anakin, windu)
    I think that is it. They also got in 12" GI Joes and 3 3/4 Joes as well. I didn't have time to look at it all because I had to get back to my store in Norfolk. I did grab a 12" Mace that I missed:-)

I would "assume" the Hampton Ollies got some Star Wars stuff as well??? I'd call before you go.

My store, Norfolk, should be getting a large assortment of Hasbro stuff. We open in late August but I will post what I get when we get it.

Wally
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Yeah I know Jon, I'll keep waiting.

But did find 2 Jerjerrods at Giles WM tonight and the AT-AT Ultra Titanium
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    But did find 2 Jerjerrods at Giles WM tonight and the AT-AT Ultra Titanium
    People probably thought Jerjerrod was Veers and left him behind.

I'll have to swing by Target tomorrow and see if the endor wave is out.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found the Endor wave at WM on 26 in Fredneck today. Plenty to go around when I left.

I found a lone Emperor at Radofrd WM today. They also have them on clearance for 6 bucks.

They reset the entire store and it now looks like Target. From I they told me, all WM's will be remodeling eventually. I hate the new look. They cut the toy dept so much in that store that I may never go there again.

Other Clearance prices for Radford WM -

basic figs - 6 dollars
    Titanium figs - 11 dollars
    Ultra Titanium vehicles - 15 dollars.
    Darth Taters - 5 dollars
    Early Bird Kits - 5 dollars.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Alright, John. Be on the lookout for the Endor wave. It has officially hit in our area at both Lynnhaven and Military TRU's of all places.

EDIT: Is it still too late to turn in the Early Bird Kits? If not do you think you could snatch me one, KH?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

No it isnt, you have until the end of this year. I have an extra if you want it and 2 more on the way slick. PM or AIM me.

both glen burnie targets have sw clearance at good prices now votc for 2.98 and gen demise 3.24 stock was limited might what to check others in area
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Alright, John. Be on the lookout for the Endor wave. It has officially hit in our area at both Lynnhaven and Military TRU's of all places.
    Sweet! Thanks for the heads up Slick. I went to Target this morning to no avail. I'm going to try and make it out again tomorrow, to both Target and WM, but my car is in the shop right now so I may not be able to. We shall see. Thanks.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."