Page 387 of 565 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Cburg Walmart: KH, you were right. They built an endcap with 12 pegs x 6 figs on it of H&V wave (1-9). Below were all the VTSC listed at $9.96. We're talking 9 deep on 12 lines...a crap load. I literally saw 9 Scouts lined up back-to-back. With the regular pegs choked with Tat wave figs, this store is screwed for a while (but will be MONEY when it comes time to mark clearance).
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

I must have just missed you there as I just got back. The also had the 3" titanium TF figs. We are screwed for the Endor wave right now. I have some people checking other stores for me on the others. Hopefully we can get em. Clearance will be fun.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU in Frederick had a ton of the H&V 1-9. I doubt the 501st troopers will last the night, but I think the rest are destined to be here for a while. Maybe this is all Hasbro is shipping of this wave (I hope so.) The first wave like this this year didn't last long, but I never saw this much of it in one place either.

Went back to WM in Cburg and picked up the 3" titanium Starscream and megatron, they are pretty nice. Also the 5 pack of titaniums are 15 bucks on clearance, they are under the choppers.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

North Glen Burnie Target had two Vader Tie Fighters on shelf. North GB WalMart had remnants of H&V Wave 2(no troopers).
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The Falls Church Target had a case of Endor Friday, nothing else new though.

On my way to North Carolina I stopped off at the WM in Nags Head/Kill Devil Hills area and they had a couple of the figs from the Endor wave; C3PO and Moff. Their cardbacks were damaged pretty badly so I passed on both.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found the DS Gunner and Chirpa out in Princeton WM, also got the Black Pearl. It is humungous. Stuck em all on lay-a-way.

Did they have alot of them at the Princeton Wal-Mart?

GB WalMarts & TRU all had remnants of new Ep. III Greatest Battles wave 2, but no troopers in sight. North GB WalMart also had new Hoth Unleashed BP's troopers: both Republic & Imperials.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."