Page 388 of 565 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Did they have alot of them at the Princeton Wal-Mart?
    The figures, no, but they had 5 pallets of toys and they were resetting the aisles.

I took the last black pearl from the shelf, but they had about 2 more cases(only 2 per case) on the pallets.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had tons of Endor wave this pm. Multiples of all 5, including that DS guy. KH, do you know, is carded Shocktrooper appearing yet with current Ep. III Greatest Battles wave 2 assortment? I haven't heard of anyone turning him up yet...just 501st & tank gunner.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The shocktrooper is in the GB wave, just dont know which asst it is in. I have only seen 1-9, some people have just reported finding it in L.A. and Ohio
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The figures, no, but they had 5 pallets of toys and they were resetting the aisles.

I took the last black pearl from the shelf, but they had about 2 more cases(only 2 per case) on the pallets.
    Alright, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    The shocktrooper is in the GB wave, just dont know which asst it is in. I have only seen 1-9, some people have just reported finding it in L.A. and Ohio
    I found one here in Richmond.

Today I picked up new Titanium Forged IG-88 & 501st clonetrooper in new packaging at North Glen Burnie Target.

Ellicott City WalMart had Greatest Battles wave w/royal guard, AT-TE tank gunner, etc. No 501st or shocktrooper, though I did see Obi-Wan. I picked up new Titanium(sm) Tie Interceptor & B-wing(they also had new BG Tit.) South Glen Burnie WalMart had carded 501st, tank gunner, royal guard out the ying yang. North GB WalMart had new Titanium SW & BG, plus Endor wave & some Greatest Battles(no 501st or shocktroopers. GB TRU had Ultra Titanium AT-AT back in stock. North GB Target had Greatest Battles, but somebody cherry-picked the shocktrooper(s) out. Had the rest, though. Happy hunting!

Cburg Target, 1:30pm: Picked up Boba, Han Carbonite, Barada, Chewy, Utapau Trooper and Scorch all with red holos today at Target. I'm not sure if these are shipping with the Endor wave like red holo Cody and Lushros did with the Tatooine wave. If that's the case, then Endor wave was in Christiansburg. If not, I have no idea what case these guys are shipping with.
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

I havent seen any Endor wave locally except Radford. I got The Emperor and Jerjerrod there.

Well, if I wasnt correct. I went to Radford WM and found a 3PO Endor today. OF course the only other Endor figs there were JErjerrod(3 of them). Ant, might wanna do a midnight run up there as that is the only lace getting them, and they are 6 bucks each.