Page 389 of 565 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439489 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up colonial one and the tie interceptor titaniums on saturday at WM in Frederick. Someone bought the others before I could get to them.

Has anyone heard from MM74MD recently? I got a PM from him a few months ago that wasn't the best news in the world, but I haven't heard from him since. If your reading MM, I'm still thinking about you and hope everything worked out.

I havent seen or heard from him in a while. Hope all is good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ditto the sentiment.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Has anyone heard from MM74MD recently? I got a PM from him a few months ago that wasn't the best news in the world, but I haven't heard from him since. If your reading MM, I'm still thinking about you and hope everything worked out.
    I just checked his profile and he was apparently logged on on August 19. So either he isn't posting much or someone was on his computer and it automatically logs him in.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Well, hit off Target today and found the new wave of Titaniums, got the BSG and Raptor also the B-wing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Heard Ellicott City had Luke's Xwing with moss attachments & swamp snake. I saw new tubed Unleashed Grievous & Fett at north GB Target(exclusive). They sure look nice!

I got the new x-wing today from TRU in Frederick. It's fantastic, great paint, wonderful details, the only drawback is, the package is huge. I don't know how I'll sneak it into the house without my wife seeing it.
    Last edited by mtriv73; 08-23-2006 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Ms. Spelling and I don't mean Tori

I hear you!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I got the new x-wing today from TRU in Frederick. It's fantastic, great paint, wonderful details, the only frawback is, the package is huge. I don't know how I'll sneak it into the house without my wife seeing it.
    , good luck man and congrats
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Looks like all 3 GB mass merchants had shocktrooper/clone cmdr. wave, but somebody cherry picked them all out. I did see lots of carded 501st & tank gunners, some royal guards. GB TRU had Luke's X-wing on shelf.