Page 390 of 565 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

CB WM had new titaniums today. Target had nada.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up the new Titaniums last night (minus the Republic Cruiser) and I also saw the Endor wave for the first time. I picked up 3PO. I also picked up the AT-TE Gunner as I'm sure he's short packed.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think one of the employees at the Frederick TRU must have busted someone's stash, because I found 2 Death Star Gunners hangin' out together right up on the front of the pegs. I'd seen evidence of the Endor wave last week, and no new Chirpas, 3POs, or Jerjerrods, were on the pegs, so I'm thinking it had to be someones hidden stash. Anyhoo, they're mine now, and they rock. There were also a few Scorches, if anyone still needs 'em.

Also picked up a 501st trooper at Frederick Target. Not a bad score today.

EE has the death star briefing set for pre-order. 43 and change with shipping
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

KH..is this an internet exclusive?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

It is a Diamond exclusive, probably you could order through a local comic shop. I shall secure mine here and then later at razorsedgecollectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    I think one of the employees at the Frederick TRU must have busted someone's stash, because I found 2 Death Star Gunners hangin' out together right up on the front of the pegs. I'd seen evidence of the Endor wave last week, and no new Chirpas, 3POs, or Jerjerrods, were on the pegs, so I'm thinking it had to be someones hidden stash. Anyhoo, they're mine now, and they rock. There were also a few Scorches, if anyone still needs 'em.

Also picked up a 501st trooper at Frederick Target. Not a bad score today.

I didn't know you were looking for them still. I saw the gunners there several times last week and at the WM on 26. They were there, just intermingled. Maybe someone was thinking of army building and decided to put them back.

Found the mother load today. Stahsed you some figs at Radford WM, check you emails Antman.

I ended up with a shock trooper and a clearanced A-Wing Lego for 6 bucks.

Six bucks! Holy carp!! I'm still in the market for that along with a couple of others. I'm hopin' the others go on clearance as well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!