Page 392 of 565 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie Toys R Us had Endor Walker & new-deco Tie Fighter w/pilot out today.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

thanks for the tip john, i went there and the ones on the self were gone but a sales person was able to find two more in the back

My pleasure...glad I could help! Yeah, that store's pretty good about helping the collector. Plus, they're really hurting with Target & WalMart right on their doorstep. Did you notice their reset doesn't seem to make much sense, SW space wise.

They had the new TIES in Frederick yesterday also. 1 had the old potf pilot and 2 had the new saga one. Also, one of the had a cracked wing (probably from being jammed into the tight shelf space), so be careful if/when you get one of these.

They were also back in stock today(Sat) at Glen Burnie Toys R Us, along with 1 Endor AT-AT. Found(finally) a lone red shocktrooper just sitting out at Arundel Mills WalMart. Then when I visited WalMart in Laurel, I scored a Vader Dashboard Driver(great soundchip!) sitting on the shelf in toys. While I was there, an employee came over & repegged(no lie) TWO shocktroopers & 1 clone commander(which I nabbed). I suspect she turned up someone's stash in another part of the store. The two shockies I left there for someone else.

Kidhuman&, i got a titanium unicron for you. i just hope you're going to open it as it ain't exactly MOC.

Sweet FB, I am going to open it, I opened all the TF ones&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CB Target - Had the new Unleashed, didnt care for the packaging or the price increase. They also had the 6" Titaniums on clearance for 9.88, grabbed the Droid tri-fighter.

CB WM - nothing new.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The 6" Ultra line is officially cancelled. The GB TRU had the AT-AT...if anyone wants to grab it.

tru in glen burnie had shocktroopers and clone commanders and one tie left