Page 393 of 565 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Cburg WM - got the ISD and JAbbas LEgo sets, no new figs. Finally reset the action figure aisle
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU in Frederick has a huge SW display when you walk in now as well as the regular display. Despite this, I haven't found anything worth buying. I've still never seen a b-wing titanium or 2 of the three new BSG titaniums. Also, there are so many c3po's from the "ultimate what can we get them to buy wave" clogging the pegs that it makes me think he's part neimoidian.

I'm scared. I've been complaining for years about too little product on the pegs and now there are whole waves sitting around for weeks. Is too much shipping, or are we seeing a drop off in popularity of the line? If you have to over ship a wave hasbro, make it the wave with all the freaking different clones!

Personally, I blame kidhuman & his "&'s" for causing all the problems in the world, but what the heck do I know?
    Just kidding.

Go Hokies!

Thanks, the & has nothing to do with it.

I got another A-wing Lego on clearance from Radofrd WM for 6 bucks for JT. Other than that nothing

Has anyone seen the 2nd wave of the POTC figs around?&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

My local target had the Tie and Bwing the other day. The second Bwing was nearly flat in the package.

KH...other than that one Capt. Norrington loosie, I haven't seen wave 2 from Zizzle show up anywhere. I also looked yesterday for Necca's wave 2(series 2). Not yet. The only thing new I spotted was the Stargate SG1 figures at Suncoast in GB Marley Station Mall. I have yet to spot the R2 Mr. Potato Head anywhere, so I guess I'll order online.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thats so true about the R2 potato head, I never seen it in stores either and I look too. I guess I will order it oo from somewhere. Best price I have seen is at razorsedgecollectibles.com &

Jon, found the 2nd wave of POTC at Target, only had cannibal jack and norrington though. Might want to check there.

CB Target - Ebdor wave and new POTC figs

WM at CB - same old carp.

South GB WalMart on Crain Hwy. had Forged Titanium clonetrooper & IG88 in the new packaging. The north WalMart in GB had 1 red shocktrooper with torn upper left card for an opener.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up the DVD's from WM with the graphic novel.

CB WM had nothing new.

Target had a few shocktroopers and the latest Titanium(executor, b-wing) wave

Did anyone see the 3 packs of figures that were supposed to be released??&

south glen burnie walmart had the dvd multipacks near the first register, only a few left