Page 394 of 565 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glad I called around to Circuit City to secure a set of lithos...they went faster than the Kessel Run. Better price than WalMart on the DVD's, too. I'm not shelling out an extra $5 for what should have been free. THey do that all the time with their supposed "bonus" DVD. Meanwhile, Glen Burnie TRU has moved their SW section up near the entrance. They had like a stack of about 30 X-wings...impressive, most impressive. The toys are on an island near customer service. Figs., mid-size vehicles, Ties, etc. The lithos are really nice by the way...11X14"(frameable, baby) classic SW poster art & even the folders have artwork, too. DVD's were only 14.99@. Best Buy can keep their tin, CC rocks.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Picked up the TRU Dagobah X-Wing and a DS Gunner yesterday.

Still no luck at TRU with the TIE or the AT-AT.

John, have you happened to see either of them? I know you're having car troubles, just curious if you've even gone out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Me Jon? Or another John? I'm not having car trouble...where did you come up with that idea? I'm just biting my tongue on alot of things cause of my son's medical conditions. At any rate...I've not seen AT-AT restocked at TRU in Glen Burnie. Did see some Ties up at their SW "island" near the main entrance.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

John = UKwildcat

Jon = JontheJedi
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Me Jon? Or another John?
    It's weird because, for some reason, this morning on my way to work I thought about the confusion I may have caused with the John. I was meaning UKWildcat as KH stated.

My bad...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Nope, I still haven't seen anything or even been hunting given my car situation. I am going to get my ECU back today, Yippie!!!, and I will either install it tomorrow or Saturday. If that fixes everything I'll be back in the game. I'll be sure to let you guys know too. If it does solve everything, I'm going to be hauling a whole bunch of stuff.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'm hoping that things work for ya. I need a running mate in the toy shopping here in Da' Roads.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found no new figs at WM today but they did have some SW dashboard drivers. Basically DV, Yoda, and 3po saying a bunch of phrases. Also WM in Cburg had the Black pearl finally and they put out the movie 3 packs which I am going to pass on

Also found Unicron and War Within Prime Titaniums. Got those, left Beast Wars Megatron&
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 09-14-2006 at 02:52 PM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey fellas...not out the country yet...just out of the state. Anyway, HasbroToyShop.com has the 501st back in stock for order. I was finally able to order mine today.

I take off next week, but will likely check in to see whats out back in the states.
    -Aant
    "You think you are hot sh*t in a champaign glass, but you're nothing but cold diarreah in dixie cup!" - The Monarch

Quote Originally Posted by Aantmanntooine View Post
    Anyway, HasbroToyShop.com has the 501st back in stock for order.
    Thanks for the heads up. I finally got my paws on one for myself.

Where are you headin', Aant?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!