Page 395 of 565 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Aantmanntooine View Post
    Anyway, HasbroToyShop.com has the 501st back in stock for order. I was finally able to order mine today.
    Awesome!!! I'm a little tight on money now but I had to pull the trigger on this. Thanks for the heads up Aant!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Today around 6:20 am(missed 'em by that much), I found some redos from the next wave of Naboo/Endor at South GB WalMart. Picked up Ep 1 Obi w/soft goods, Naboo soldier(the ONLY newbie), Darth Maul holo & Vader w/force lightning around his head. Whoever got the rest knew they were new, cause I didn't see Gragra, Endor foot soldiers, carded Endor Luke or podracer duo. They were also loaded with revised case goodies like 501st, clone cdmrs., red shockies, At-AT drivers, snowtroopers, Tat. Lukes, etc. I saw the same two boxes at north GB WalMart, but no new wave.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

New wave found in Port Covington WalMart today...start hitting those Wally Worlds! My 12" Sideshow Obi hits tomorrow...can't wait!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks for the update Jon.

Went to WM today and got the DVD 3 packs, Obi-Wan Pilot, and Chief Chirpa.

Still no sign of the TRU exclusive TIE or AT-AT. I'm beginning to think I'm never gonna find them bad boys.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

tru in glen burnie had the at-at, x-wing, and tie today

Found both versions of the corrected 3po Endor knee fiascos. I picked up the corrected one, now have both. Found at the Princeton WM. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went to razors edge and preordered the Death Star briefing set. Also asked him if they will combine shipping with the Scorch set. It is alot cheaper than EE's price, so its a better deal IMO&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Went to razors edge and preordered the Death Star briefing set. Also asked him if they will combine shipping with the Scorch set. It is alot cheaper than EE's price, so its a better deal IMO&
    New force comics has it even cheaper if you buy the sets in multiples of 2.
    http://newforcecomics.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=SWP3C

I got 2 death star sets and 2 commando sets for $107 (about $120 delivered.)

Found the Naboo Soldier at Nimmo Rd. WM. I must've missed the rest because he was just chillin' on the front of the pegs.

EDIT: Does anyone have an extra tab from the VTSC figures? I need just one more to send away for Lucas and I really don't wanna buy another figure to get it.

Just PM me if you do.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Here's a little update on my car situation for those who care.

I got my new ECU back last week and installed it on Friday. Much to my disappointment, my car still would not start. Today I decided to have it towed back to Mitsubishi. A couple hours later I got a call from the mechanic and it turns out that one of the transistors went bad as well. It is going to cost around $300 for the new part and installation, which is fine with me. They had a transistor on hand and they replaced it and my car started up without a problem. They also said the new ECU works great, which is awesome. Originally this whole car fiasco would have set me back around $1600 but since I took care of the ECU stuff myself, I am only going to be paying around $1000-$1100. I am still going to be in the market for a new vehicle but I atleast have more options now and my own transportation again.

I am going to start up collecting again, WOOHOO!!!, but I am only going to be buying the stuff I really want because I still need to conserve my money for this new vehicle.

Just thought I'd let you guys know what the dealyo is.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."