Page 396 of 565 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I am going to start up collecting again, WOOHOO!!!, but I am only going to be buying the stuff I really want because I still need to conserve my money for this new vehicle.
    That's definitely some good news, UK. It's good to hear you're back in the game if only in a limited capacity.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Awesome UK, thats good stuff, now go get me the newest wave. J/K&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Is there a new wave out already? I still need the Endor wave. Man, I've been out of the loop.

Hey KH, I have your package ready. Just let me know when to send it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Giant Foods has Vintage on sale this week 3.00 off: Retail is 6.99.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I finally got my paws on one for myself.

Where are you headin', Aant?
    That almost burns me up that alot of people including myself were pretty much robbed out of a chance to get the Nemesis Prime Alternator because the site crashed that day and Hasbro is so mega incompetent they can't even honor the phone orders like that said they would I knew better though. Yet the 501st thing keeps coming back.

CB Target had the Lava Vader Titanium exclusives. CARP IN A BOX
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Don't you mean crap? Hasblow will do anything to recycle old goods...even slap an exclusive tag on it. Problem is...I see people pickin' them up.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

CB Target - Endor wave, grabbed a DS gunner and chief Chirpa

CB WM - Older Tianiums, must have fopund a case and they also had some shockies and 501 along with the rest of the GB wave

I got the titanium IG-88 and Blue clone trooper in from Toywiz.com the other day. It was $22.83 delivered for BOTH of them together.

http://www.toywiz.com/stwaacfiditi2.html

I can't find Lego Star Wars 2 for gamecube anywhere. I was in California last week and didn't have a chance to do any shopping the day it was released. Oh well, if I wait 2 months it'll be cheaper anyway.

KH, I'm heading your way this weekend to see the VT/Cincy game. Is there anything you're still looking for that we might have around here?

I am all caught up right now thanks for asking though MT. The stores round these parts are bone dry, just have the older stuff.&