Page 399 of 565 FirstFirst ... 299349389395396397398399400401402403409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I just picked up luke endor, the african-correlian endor trooper, gragra, rep been, holographic maul, vader, and the pod racers from a fresh case at WM labeled wave 6 rev 2 which I thought was interesting since these are supposed to be wave 7. There were 2 black troopers, 2 vaders, and 2 naboo guys in yellow jumpsuits in the case. The only one missing was obi wan. I guess someone got it before me, but I can't imagine why they left the rest of them sitting there in the case.
    Africa corellian UGH can't stand PC bull****. He's the only endor trooper so why get all pc.

Look at that dude's picture on the front of the card & tell me why noone has labeled it the "Steve Urkel" variant...oh, I just did.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    Africa corellian UGH can't stand PC bull****. He's the only endor trooper so why get all pc.
    he's not the only endor trooper most of us only have the white version so it was helpful to know that the "black" version has been hitting local stores
    What's that i smell a racist?

in fact (i found African corellian) to be pretty funny

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn View Post

Thanks, that what I was going for.

I picked up Obi-wans electronic lightsaber for 5 bucks at WM today on clearance. I was in Target and they had the SW X-mas ornaments out. They had a Yoda Snowglobe and a dart Vader statue of him making a snowy Death Star. I must but that. &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by valin horn View Post
    he's not the only endor trooper most of us only have the white version so it was helpful to know that the "black" version has been hitting local stores
    What's that i smell a racist?

I HATE STUPID PEOPLE
    I hate'em too. I dont care one way or another and trying to implying racism over something not racist. What's that I smell a kool-aid drinker?

So you have this:
    Quote Originally Posted by James31278 View Post
    I hate'em too.
    ...immediately followed by this:
    I dont care one way or another
    You hate dumb people, but you don't really care about them one way or the other. Thanks for clearing that up.
    What's that I smell a kool-aid drinker?
    You mind clearing up what you mean by "kool-aid drinker?" Taken out of context, I know what it means and how it's used, but as it relates to your post, I'm hoping you don't mean something else by it. And if you do, I'd hope the mods take appropriate action.

I dont think its a racist comment, i think it is referring to following a certain mindset. I have read through it and if I am wrong LMK so I can remove it.

Stopped back at WM today and grabbed Anikans Color Change Elec. Saber for 5 bucks. Now I can whale on my kids head evenly. &

Isobars
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I dont think its a racist comment, i think it is referring to following a certain mindset. I have read through it and if I am wrong LMK so I can remove it.

Stopped back at WM today and grabbed Anikans Color Change Elec. Saber for 5 bucks. Now I can whale on my kids head evenly. &

Isobars

Exactly, not a racist comment. I think it was stupid to get all pc like that.

I finally found the Titanium Leia on Speeder and Mace JSF at Cburg WM. They had one Leia when I left. Nothing else new.

Isobars&