Page 400 of 565 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Glen Burnie TRU had newer Hoth Unleashed BP's, but someone must have got the Imperial Invasion set with Vader & Veers.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I was actually going to go hunting this afternoon but I woke up to find my neighborhood and the city of Williamsburg under water. There is a flood warning for the area and it is flooded. Its the worse I've seen it in years. There has been a storm system sitting over my area dropping massive amounts of rain for well over 10+ hours now and is supposed to continue all day. There is also some wind and thunder and lightening as well. How are you fairing Slick? It doesn't look like you are getting the constant rain and flooding problems that we are. I hope all is well nonetheless.

I'll be sure to post the rainfall count when all of this is over and I wouldn't be surprised if it is over 12".

I shall hunt a different day.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

target in glen burnie had abot 20 kit fisto starfighters tonight

UK, it has been raining here for like 3 days, I am sick of it already. Other than that havent seen much new anywhere. Still looking for the Naboo/Endor 2 waves.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

North Glen Burnie WalMart had two new Titaniums: Leia on speeder bike & Mace's purple Jedi starfighter. North GB Target had SW ornaments, minus snow globe & fabriche set, plus Leia on bike in SW section; also had new Hoth Unleashed BP's, including harder-to-find tauntaun set.

Found the cracker Endor trooper at Princess Anne WM. They also had the new unleashed at this WM (Luke and Vader in the bubble). Nothing else to report.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Glen Burnie Wallys stocked with 30 or so tubed Lukes & Vaders Unleashed. To quote Slicker..."nothing else new to report."

I found all the new TF Titanium 3". I bought Grimlock. Predaking and Scorponok look like poop. Will get my stashed prime tomorrow(pay day) Were found at WM

&Isobars
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found Mace's starfighter and battle damaged tie titaniums at TRU today. They also had the swamp speeder tank thingy, but I think I'll pass on it. I already had leia's speeder bike, so I think I'm all caught up (for the moment.)

North GB Target already had their "exclusive" tubed Unleashed Fett & General G. on clearance for 13.85@. I can't say I'm surprised. I'm guessing the mid-size vehicles will be next.