Page 402 of 565 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Both Glen Burnie WalMarts had the new spring activated, "Force-action" lightsabers(I only saw Vaders & Obi-wan's. I picked up the new Titanium forged C3PO & General Grievous at the south location. I don't think this line is long for this world, so I nabbed them. They had the Titanium Ultra Falcon back in(this is cancelled so I'd grab if you want one), as well as several Sarlacc Pit BP's from Sparky's earlier post.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

CB Target got the snowspeeder and Fisto's JSF.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I still haven't seen any of the Target Snowspeeders around. I went out today but found nothing new so I just grabbed a couple of the GB figs I still need.

KH, what figures and goods do you have for me still? I noticed a couple of figures I'm missing but couldn't remember which ones you'd gotten me.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

just got the target snowspeeder at the south gb store just go to electronics section with dcpi# the guys there were nice enough to help me out
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Yeah, those guys are pretty cool. The north GB Wally had all the BP's: Sarlacc, Sidious vs. Jedi & Sith Lord Attack. They are not in SW section, but on endcap off main aisle w/SW Tramsformers. I'm not into repacks right now, so all are there.

Slick, I got you the 501 and a shocktrooper. I also have you an EBK, A-Wing fighter and Jerjerrod packed up and ready to go.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nothing new to report here.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

is anyone interested in a non-exclusive version of the sideshow 1:6 Qui-Gon Jinn i just got luck and received an email that sideshow had a cancellation for an exclusive version so i will be getting mine so now i want to get rid of the non-exclusive one i have to a real star wars fan I'm looking to $55 for it just to cover cost and s/h will be willing to ship to and maybe meet up with to complete transaction would hate to go ebay way with this
    trades will be considered too
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

I picked up the episode I tin last night at wal-mart in Frederick. A friend had called me earlier to say they had it and asked if I wanted him to pick it up for me. He said someone had hidden it on an endcap. I said for him to leave it since I wanted to see it before I decided to buy it (these should be plentiful soon anyway) and he said he would put it back in the Star Wars section so someone else could have a go at it. 3 hours later I stop by on my way home from work and someone else had restashed it in an endcap. Needless to say, I had to buy it then just to ruin the mad stashers night.

For those int. in repacks..the Crain Hwy. Target in Glen Burnie had the Zev snowspeeder(3) & 12(count 'em) Kit Fisto fighters on a rear endcap. The fact that these were out so plentiful at 3 in the pm says to me...they're not going to do much better than TRU's Dag. X-wing & $90 Endor Walker.