Page 404 of 565 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I saw that same 2 pack, Jon. It's pretty sweet but I didn't check for a price either.

I didn't find much of anything else. I picked up the Mace Fighter, Y-Wing, and Swamp Speeder Titaniums. They also had a Tri Fighter and a couple of others but I wasn't sure if they were just put in this assortment or if they had new packaging. If they have new packaging then I'll get 'em otherwise, MEH!

EDIT: I also found at TRU the new tins. They had all 3 of the OT ones. They're pretty sweet and I would've gotten 'em but they were kinda beat up.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went out to Target for the carp of it and they had a bunch of new stuff.

I finally got my Snowspeeder. They also had Kit Fisto's Starfighter (exclusive) and they had the 3 new Battle Packs. I only got the snowspeeder so I'll have to go back for the others later.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Any luck on the Ednor2/Naboo I need?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nada, KH. I scoured the pegs and nothing. I have only seen them once and that was the one time I got 'em.

Is this the last wave for TSC? If so then I think we may get "Sio Bibble" waved again.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

KH...do you just need those 3 from Naboo/Endor2 wave...I'll keep an eye out as well for you. I still think restock at my local TRU will be the best bet, rather than WalMart. Then again, has Target ever gotten these in?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Those ar ethe only three I need Jon. Would appreciate it if you found them. Thanks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I picked up the Wedge/Tie Pilot GH at south GB WalMart on Rt. 3. They also had the corrected Luke/Han Stormie sets & Greedo/Han.

What corrections are there?

The first release didn't have the black stripe circling the top of the helmet over the eye pieces painted on...the ones I saw yesterday did. I didn't see the sandtrooper/old Obi set...someone may have grabbed it. I really like the Wedge/Tie pilot; Wedge's helmet is removable, too! My son loves this line...and even has a playset(Falcon!) to go with it. I'm gonna have to try to find him the Luke/Han in stormie disguise to put under "the tree".

I havent seen the Wedge/TIE or Obi/Trooper packs but have the other 2.