Page 406 of 565 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Picked up GH Wedge and TIE poilot tonight.

WM in Cburg had 4 cases of tins tonight on the pallets. No new basic figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Frederick Target has the Mace Clone sets out.
    Sold out 1 hour later. The computer says they're still on the shelves, but they must be stashed somewhere. Oh well, a friend of mine picked us up 2 each at a Target in Gaithersburg just a while ago.

Found the red clone commander GB variation at WM on 26. Also picked up another SA clone and another shocktrooper as well as a Moff Jerrjerod with one raised eyebrow (It's a painting error, but it made him look very annoyed or suspicious so I had to have it.) The best part is, they were $5.60 each.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Sold out 1 hour later. The computer says they're still on the shelves, but they must be stashed somewhere. Oh well, a friend of mine picked us up 2 each at a Target in Gaithersburg just a while ago.
    I used the DCPI to prove that they were in stock to one of the associates. She went back and brought out a case, of which I took one. She said she was going to put the rest out, but I didn't actually witness her doing it. On my way out, I did see 2 scalpers who are regulars at the Frederick Target, so I wouldn't be suprised if they nabbed the rest.

BTW, it's a great set. Can't wait for the orange version of the airborne trooper next year. Oh, and don't lose the pistol that's stuck in the back of the airborne trooper's pouch! I almost did.

Oh, and one more thing...Frederick TRU has out more ANH and ROTJ tin sets. The ESB set seems to be the real stinker, as it's piling up nicely.

[QUOTE=seanmcfripp;510057]

Oh, and don't lose the pistol that's stuck in the back of the airborne trooper's pouch! I almost did.

QUOTE]

I'm glad you wrote that. I completely missed the pistol when I opened it.

Thanks.

I got one today also, had to have themn run the DPCI and they would only bring me one. I needed one for Guyute, but I couldnt.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up the Titanium Arc-170 with the clone wars shark face deco last night (at the WM on 26 in Fredneck) as well as the repainted Star Destroyer, Slave I (Jango), and Wedge's X-wing.

The Arc-170 may be the best paint job I've ever seen on a toy that small. Everything was dead-on perfect and the gold highlights on the engines really make it stand out.

Found the new Galactic Heroes today at the Falls Church Target -
    Chewie/3PO, Hoth Troopers, Leia/Darth and Lando/Luke(?). Lots of Mace Battle Packs.

Has anyone seen the order 66 Unleashed BP's?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Has anyone seen the order 66 Unleashed BP's?
    Just on Hasbrotoyshop.com.