Page 407 of 565 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Today Glen Burnie TRU had the Galactic Heroes Cinema Scenes, 24.99@(4 different). Too bad I have most of the figures, because the packaging gets an A+...really cool! They also had more OTC TAC Tins back in stock, same lousy paint aps on Vader & Rosie Perez Leia.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Walmart somehow packed out 4 more cases of the GB wave. How is that even possible.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw the same thing while I was standing in TRU yesterday...guess anything's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Walmart somehow packed out 4 more cases of the GB wave. How is that even possible.
    Are they selling enough down there to make room for the new ones, or are they just stacking up to the ceiling?

I was in TRU in Frederick yesterday. They had the new GH multipacks, all 6 tins, etc. They also had just about every figure that's been released this year on the shelves. I checked a few randomly and even the ones released in the begining of the year had the red holos (so someone hadn't just given up on collecting and returned everything.) This bodes well for people who may have missed something earlier (especially kids.)

The wal-mart on 26 in Frederick finally realized they were a buck under everyone else and raised their prices back to $6.63 for basic figures. I really liked getting figures for $5.60 each the last 2 months.

The clones sell thats about it. There is at least one of every Vader(sans the UGH) on the pegs right now. Tons of 3po's, R2's. Dookus, Padmes and Emperors. The CB WM has never packed out any Endor wave except the 3po and DS Guner which are in a completely different section and mixed with the GH line in display boxes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I haven't been out hunting in probably a month now. I'm basicaly caught up with the exceptions of Luke Endor, Brotha Trooper, and the Tins.

Has anything new been hitting lately?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Just the tins and the Mace battle pack. All that is new. I still havent found whitey trooper, rep been, or Luke.

I also spotted the order 66 unleashed battle pack for 4 shocktroopers with their guns blazing on Mustafar. Remember that in the movie? I dont and neither did my kid.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 11-09-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Maybe it's the alternate universe BP. Did anyone catch the Spidey 3 trailer last night at 10 pm?

I forgot it was on, but I am watching it on the link JMG posted now.

North Glen Burnie Target had all 4 "Order 66" Unleashed BP's, as well as the harder-to-find Vader/Veers Imperial Invasion & snowtrooper w/WEB cannon sets. Also saw the new deco Titaniums: Wedge's X-wing, Star Destroyer, Cartoon shark Arc, Red Y-wing, etc. I just can't even see Saga #53 & up coming out this year, the way GB & H&V are still pouring in.