Page 408 of 565 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found Endor Vader, nice figure. They had "whitey" trooper and the other new ones.

Shouldn't wave 8 be out by now? I found all but 2 of the Endor 2 wave back in september for pete's sake. Maybe things will crank up after thanksgiving. I'm sure they're done with their production runs for this year and are probably making 2007 stuff by now.

Went to TRU today. They had 2 Episode IV tins and at least 7 of the ESB tins. That really surprises me. The ESB set is as good as the rest, but they really seem to pegwarm around here.

Found the Tranformer Han/Chewie 2 pack with Titaniums in it at WM today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The Wal-mart on 26 in Frederick had 8 cases of 3-3/4" wave 5 revision 4 figures on a pallet ready for stocking. I don't know what's in that wave, but having that many of them means they'll be around for a while. I thought I'd seen the last of Momaw Nadon, but I guess not.

SW stuff's been slow as all get out lately, so any Joe fans out there: I found Sigma 6 Wave 4 Commandos at Frederick K-Mart yesterday. Zartan and Lt. Stone rock. I picked up Arctic SE too for Timber, which almost makes it worth the $15.

I went by WM today with hopes to find a Chirpa but they didn't have one. He is really the only figure I want to pick up out of these later waves, but I can't seem to find him anywhere. I shall continue my search though...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Picked up a lay-a-way with the 4 Endor2/NAboo figs I had. The cashier also had an ROTJ DVD pin. I asked if they had anymore and she gave it to me. Still havent found Been, Pod racers, Luke or Whitey
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If anyone has kids, Target has a neat SW backpack/suitcase(yuknow, the strap or pullalong-on-wheels kind) on sale for 17.00(down from 19.99) thru today(Sat.). The motif is Mustafar red with Vader(of course). Has coin purse & smaller satchel attached. Cool for next back to school or as Xmas gift!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Still havent found Been, Pod racers, Luke or Whitey
    I forgot about the Pod racers. I'd pick those up as well if I ever came across them.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

UK...last time I checked, Hasbrotoyshop.com had Chief Chirpa in stock for 6.99. Just an option for you.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."