Page 409 of 565 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Havent found any newer figures I havent seen before in the Cburg Triangle today. Did go to Walgreens and pick up the 2 5 packs of SW M&M ornaments for 10 bucks though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Went to Target and got the V-Wing LEGO set for like $9 and also got the Mace Battle Pack.

This battle pack could be the best but instead of the 2,482 points of articulation I had wanted I only get something like 15 and instead of ALL of them having removable helmets only one has it. But because of those stupid mistakes by HASblo this is by far the worst BP ever!!!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The wife is out of town this weekend. She needs to learn not to do that.

The last time she left without me I got into the titanium vehicles and spent about $200 in one weekend to get caught up. Now she goes to her sister's house for a visit and I end up buying the 10030 star destroyer (the big one with 3000+ pieces.) I feel like I got a good deal ($225 for a $300 kit,) but I have no self-restraint without her around (she's half my size but I'm afraid, very afraid.)

Oh well, I was tempted to get the attakus millenium falcon thingy but I didn't know where I'd put it when she divorces me and kicks me out of the house for spending over $3,000 on a star wars toy.

Thats hilarious Triv, freakin hilarious.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

What happens in mtriv73's house...stays in mtriv73's house.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

New Bespin/Empire GH out at Wally on Crain Hwy(Rte. 3) in Glen Burnie.

Fimally found the rest of the Naboo/Endor 2 wave. Sorry Slick, they only had one Luke. Was at Target.

Kmart Friday morning sale....

Buy one Get one free, on SW figs

Speaking of K-mart, the one in Frederick had 3 of the Jedi Temple Packs yesterday (with the quick draw 501st troopers.) Unbelievably, they still want $30 for them. Needless to say, as far as I'm concerned they can rot on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Fimally found the rest of the Naboo/Endor 2 wave. Sorry Slick, they only had one Luke. Was at Target.
    Hey, no worries. I'm just glad that SOMEONE is finding stuff out there.

Kmart Friday morning sale....

Buy one Get one free, on SW figs
    Nice. I tend to not buy stuff on Black Friday (although I do go out mainly to get into the season) but I may have to check out the local K-Marts.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

North GB WalMart also had new SW GH...at least 3 of each including trooper set.