Page 411 of 565 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Not SW related, but I saw the Lost action figures & Hatch boxed set at Ellicott City TRU on Rt. 40. I bought the Hatch & Locke(my favorite character & a great likeness. Batteries not included.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just picked up the Figran D'an and Anus Mouths tin pack at WM. They only had or else I would've hooked you up KH.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I don't think the Modal Nodes TAC Tin exclusive will be a problem...the south Glen Burnie WalMart had 55 pcs. out this am on an endcap. So will probably many more Wallys.

I found Vader's Sith starfighter and the Hailfire droid at TRU in Frederick today. Several tanks and Hailfires left, but I got the only sith starfighter they had out. Still no sing of the modal nodes here in Fredneck (I think Glen Burnie got them all.)

south glen burnie had 20 some cantina band tin late wed night
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I just picked up the Figran D'an and Anus Mouths tin pack at WM. They only had or else I would've hooked you up KH.

If ya see another hook it up though unless I find one first. Was at WM tonight and they didn't have any. I did pick up the Titanium CW ARC though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Valin, see post 4103(that's about 30 pcs. in 1 day).

Just found the brand new wave at Target. Picked up CW Kit Fisto, Clone Trooper 442nd battalion(x2) 2 pack camo battle droids, r5-j2clone trooper 5th fleet security. Best thing is they are not on file and I got em fopr 1.76 each. Check your Targets. Left Maul and Chewie there. Didnt see Holo Cody though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm glad it was you, KH, since you had so much trouble on the last wave! Great score!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Just found the brand new wave at Target. Picked up CW Kit Fisto, Clone Trooper 442nd battalion(x2) 2 pack camo battle droids, r5-j2clone trooper 5th fleet security. Best thing is they are not on file and I got em fopr 1.76 each. Check your Targets. Left Maul and Chewie there. Didnt see Holo Cody though.
    You are definitely a bandito, KH.

Nice score and an even better price.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!