Page 414 of 565 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I still havent seen any of the GH sets, not that i would buy em for 8 repacks and a new fig. I did buy the Vader/Bespin Leia and the Snowtrooper/Rebel Trooper GH 2 packs tonight though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

TRU Lynnhaven must've just packed out the Endor/Naboo wave because they had a ton of all of them (except for Luke and black Endor trooper which I grabbed the last ones of).

UK if you want any of this wave PM me and I'll try and run out there tomorrow and see what the vulchers left on the pegs.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

North GB Target had mid-size 19.99 TAC repack/redeco vehicles back in stock: Sith fighter, Hailfire & droid battle tank.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

finally got the sith fighter today at south glen burnie target picked up obi's too completed the collection
    as for walmarts in area they all sux

still haven't seen the new figures 53-62
    starting to worry i missed them for the area
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    UK if you want any of this wave PM me and I'll try and run out there tomorrow and see what the vulchers left on the pegs.
    Damn, I just now read your message Slick. Sorry I couldn't get back to you quicker.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

If you want I can still roll out there tomorrow. I've gotta go out that way anyways so I'm sure I'll stop in there regardless.

Just let me know.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Ok cool, PM sent Slick!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Found the "Scar" BSG titanium today at TRU in Frederick. Absolutely nothing else to report. Was in Duck, NC last week and they had the same 8 figures all week. Every place in Frederick is pretty much sold out. TRU did have a few Endor wave Vaders and a few Veers along with a couple miscellaneous figures.

Hopefully, reinforcements will be arriving soon.

I found most of the newest wave of figures tonight at the Nimmo Pkwy. WM. I got R5-J2, Kit Fisto, 442nd clone, 5th fleet clone, clone sergeant, and Bespin Chewie (which I didn't even know was coming out).

Unfortunately they didn't have Holo Cody, Maul, SBD, and BD 2-pack. I'll just have to stay on the hunt.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slick, I am looking for Holo Cody as well if ya see an extra.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten