Page 415 of 565 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Slick, I am looking for Holo Cody as well if ya see an extra.
    Alrighty.

I had planned on picking up as many as I could find to help out here since I have a feeling he's gonna be quite tough.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I almost had one in my hand this morning at south GB Wally, but an admitted Hot Wheels scalper grabbed it before I could. He got Maul too. Said they were for his son(to me), but he knew which ones were hot, and proceeded to the car section. The dept. head even admitted they'd probably be on ebay by dinnertime. The north GB WalMart at Chesapeake Ctr. must have had them too...all I saw was a lone R5J2. They also had a big display with GH & Unleash BP multipacks for $20. Glen Burnie Toys R Us had the comic EU 2-packs for 10.99. My verdicts still out on these...they look kinda garish(or ghoulish) in person. Also saw the Ultra Titanium Falcon & Galactica. The SW section was pretty much ravaged by women & Holiday shoppers. At least it will help the old stuff sell thru. One thing I haven't seen in abundance is the Ep. 1 TAC TIN...all the rest though.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks for the offer slick but I found him and the SBD this morning at Target. Did lighning strike twice in the same place you ask and the answer is yes, I got them for 1.76 each again. I went back and grabbed anohter 501st security, 442 batallion and the BD 2 pack also. 5 figs: 10.00, Stupid Target employees: Priceless.

\Also saw the unleashed BP's and GH BP's at WM last night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the offer slick but I found him and the SBD this morning at Target. Did lighning strike twice in the same place you ask and the answer is yes, I got them for 1.76 each again. I went back and grabbed anohter 501st security, 442 batallion and the BD 2 pack also. 5 figs: 10.00, Stupid Target employees: Priceless.

\Also saw the unleashed BP's and GH BP's at WM last night.
    Damn you, KH!!!

If you can get anymore cheap deals like that hook me up!! I still need the same 4!

Also, if you mail off that package you may as well just ship it to my moms house as I'll be there in a week or so anyways.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

picked up the clone wars kit fisto at south gb walmart
    guess i will have to find these one at a time
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Ill see tomorrow morning Slick. HAve you mailed mine yet? I have to repack your stuff, will wait and see what I get
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Valin, that's probably what's going to happen unless you have the ability to hit these retailers right when they open. I very rarely find anything new mid to late afternoon, and now along with your fellow collectors & the scalpers...you've got hundreds of X-mas shoppers & Moms. That's not helping your odds right now. Check your emails & pms earlier...you might have made it to those clones I stashed.

Ill see tomorrow morning Slick. HAve you mailed mine yet?
    Not yet. I just haven't had the time during the day. I've got some stuff to do on Friday so I'll try my damndest.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Don't you still owe me some stuff kh?

If I have time tomorrow morning I'm going to run by Target and see if they have gotten anything new in.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Has anyone else noticed...the retailers don't seem to be stocking Titaniums too well. There are still a bunch from the last several waves I haven't even seen.