Page 416 of 565 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I havent seen any new titaniums in awhile. I saw the CW ARC and that was about 2 weeks ago. Here the pegs are clogged with TF titaniums, which leaves no room for the SW ones at all. 14 pegs and 13 are filled with TF and one with really old SW ones at WM. Target hasnt packed out in a long time either.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

tru had tons of the comic two packs look just like the hippie drawn 70s comics (like dog sh^%) i'll pass
    they also had all the TAC veh.
    north gb target nothing
    north gb walmart i scored finally
    got 2 hol cody 2 5th fleet clones 2 r5-j2 1 kit fisto and 1 super battle driod
    weird thing was they had them just sitting on back wall
    south gb target and wm nothing
    aren't the maul and chewy just repacks
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi

Maul and Chewie are repacks in this wave.

Slick, Target fixed their issue and figs are regular price again, Didnt have what ya need though. Did get Titaniums JSF w/Hyperdrive and Maul on speeder.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Picked up Vader JSF today Titanium and also a GOnk Droid and an extra RJ droid from the new wave. You need it slick? I dont feel like scrolling back a few pages for your needs.

Also got a Target credit card, big mistake....

Wal-mart in Frederick finally got wave 8 today (12 hours after I ordered it from BBTS thinking I would never see a holo cody on the pegs.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    an extra RJ droid from the new wave. You need it slick? I dont feel like scrolling back a few pages for your needs.
    Nope. I've got that lil' guy.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Wal-mart in Frederick finally got wave 8 today (12 hours after I ordered it from BBTS thinking I would never see a holo cody on the pegs.)

Hello boys. I'm back in the area and am shocked at the empty pegs around Frederick! Hey mtriv73, which walmart did you see wave 8 at? I wanna get those droids

Wlecome back MM74MD. If you need an RJ droid, I have na extra. LMK if ya find one.

I went by Target today and they still haven't put anything new out. They actually didn't have much of anything at all, they were pretty picked over. Tis the season.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Welcome back mm74md...we were getting worried.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."