Page 417 of 565 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Ahh, now we're back to two Matts again. Good to have you back MM74MD, rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated.

Frederick TRU has a bunch of Wave 8 as of yesterday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Ahh, now we're back to two Matts again. Good to have you back MM74MD, rumors of your death have been greatly exaggerated.

Frederick TRU has a bunch of Wave 8 as of yesterday afternoon.

Hahaha. Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I actually moved to Pittsburgh for the summer and got out of buying stuff for a while. Glad to be back in the area. I did find wave 8 at the Rt. 85 wal mart this morning before work. Of course there were no regular battle droids, but they had everything else.

KH - I might hit you up on the battle droid if I don't find any at TRU after work. I'll PM you if I need it.

Glad to be back guys!

Wave 8 has been thick around here this weekend. The trunk of my car is full of the clones from wave 8, (I'm waiting until the wife isn't looking to bring 'em inside.) Wal-mart's on 26 and 85 as well as TRU have had tons of them all weekend.

MM74MD, it's great to have you back, we've missed you. PM me with what you need and I'll make sure we find it ASAP.

Happy holidays to all of you and your families. Be safe!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Finally saw the modal nodes set at both WM's in CBurg and Radfords. Also Target got the 30th ann. vehicles and all was left was a Hailfire Droid and then a Christmas Miracle happened as there were none left then. I bought it. HAHAHA.

Merry Christmas ot all here, hope you get all you wanted and more.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

North Glen Burnie WalMart(Chesapeake Ctr) had the SW Comic 2-packs. No price marked.

Congrats on the 1000th post Jon!

Hopefully, the 2-packs will finally show up in Frederick this week.

I've gotten in a total of 3 sets of the republic commando sets. (1 for my nephew, 1 for a friend, and 1 for me) from BBTS and New force comics. Other than that, I haven't seen anything worth reporting between Frederick, MD and Grundy, VA over the last week. The Tazewell, VA super WM is still clogged with H&V. Stores here in Frederick don't seem to have anything. And the Magic Mart (yes, that really is a store) in Grundy had the Endor 2 wave.

Thanks! Yes, this was the 1st time I've seen them outside Toys R Us. I suspect they're cheaper, but as previously stated...they had no price indicated. I didn't have time to check. Not much else to report. The Hallmark store at Glen Burnie Mall had the Obi vs. Anakin ornament at 40% off. Only had one.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    And the Magic Mart (yes, that really is a store) in Grundy had the Endor 2 wave.

I have been to that magic mart. I found Teebo and Eeth Koth back in the Saga1 days. I haven't seen anything new to report either. I did pick up a titanium sandtrooper and a Yoda holiday snow globe at Targets annual after clearance spectacular yesterday. Both cost me 15 dollars.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wave 8 is at the Frederick Target, still plenty of clones. They put the 30th Anniversary vehicles out too.