Page 418 of 565 FirstFirst ... 318368408414415416417418419420421422428468518 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went ot Target and WM in Cburg today. I cant believe neitehr place has a ton of clearance stuff. All SW is full price sans the Titanium figs at Target.

CB WM - Had the new 30th ann. vehicles. About all that was new anywhere
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hope everyone is having a good holiday week.

Has anyone seen the WM Cantina set anywhere in the DC area? I have been looking with no luck for quite a while.

Saw the 2007 Legos at the Hybla Valley Target, but nothing new anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    Hope everyone is having a good holiday week.

Has anyone seen the WM Cantina set anywhere in the DC area? I have been looking with no luck for quite a while.

Saw the 2007 Legos at the Hybla Valley Target, but nothing new anywhere else.

Major Karr, they had a couple Cantina sets at my local wal marts (Hagerstown, MD & Waynesboro, PA). If you still need one, let me know and I can check for you.

Ditto that for me, Major Karr...shouldn't be a problem if you can't find one in your neighborhood. Let us know!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Thanks Guys. I am going to try one last time tomorrow, so I will let you know.

I still haven't seen the cantina 5 pack in stores yet either. A friend picked one up for me in Gaithersburg, but I have yet to see them in stores. I wonder if they're only going to certain stores? If so, I hope Hasbro doesn't give Walmart any more exclusives.

I didnt see any at the CB Wal-Mart. Then one day I sauntered down a different aisle and holy carp there were about 100 sets of the Cantina figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Went to CB WM today. They had about 15 cases of SW figures they were packing out. No joke, 14 of them were H&V or GB waves. The other sole case was the NAboo/Endor 2 wave which was picked through and left with only NAboo soldiers in it. They set up an end cap of the H&V and were still full price.

They also had out the 07 Lego sets. I will be getting the AT-ST, Y-Wing and Grievous for sure. The landing craft looks cool, and didnt see the clone/army builder sets.

Also packed out were the Comic 2 packs, which I gladly passed on. Might get the Tarkin/stormie set later, but for the most part, they look like carp.

Do you know how much Wally world was charging for the 2-Packs KH?

I checked both WM's, Target, and TRU today (We need an abbreviation for Target btw, maybe an emoticon in the shape of a target?) at any rate, there was nothing worth reporting beyond a few wave 8 stragglers at Target and the new vehicles at TRU. In fact, TRU had 5 Sith starfighters, several Hailfire droids, and a couple AAT's when I was there. I already have the new hailfire and sith starfighter, but I'm tempted to pick up the tank. The new deco is too nice to pass on.

Think 10 bucks, I scanned a buncvh of new stuff, mostly lego's though