Page 419 of 565 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Grabbed an AT-At Enodr andAT-St Titanium tonight at CB WM. They went up to 5.88 but had em proce match for 4.99
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Scoped around the neighborhood today(just to get out of the house). Didn't see any good clearance stuff, although Severna Park Gold Crown Hallmark had the AT-AT for 60% off(beautiful piece that you can sit on a shelf or desk...comes w/batteries, don't need a X-mas tree...it's actually free-standing!). Saw new Spiderman Origins, Titanium forged Doc Ock & Spidey(I didn't know they were doing Marvel), Ghost Rider figs. from new Nic Cage flick & new POTC Secrets of the Deep & Movie 3 Sneak Peek. The only SW I found was Anakin's modified CW Starfighter from the Titanium line(still missing a couple) at north GB WalMart.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the Comic Packs at Frederick Target this morning before work. Very cool, just can't justify buying them. Most likely I'll want them in 3 months when nobody has them left

Also found my ROTS Battle Droids last night at Frederick TRU. They had all the other figs too, but I think you all have those already. They also had a Dagobah X-Wing which I really want, but not for $45!

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Also found my ROTS Battle Droids last night at Frederick TRU. They had all the other figs too, but I think you all have those already. They also had a Dagobah X-Wing which I really want, but not for $45!

Mortgage the house if you have to , but this is the best X-wing they've ever put out. Everything is painted, no stickers. The Dragon thingy is nice too.

Have you seen any titaniums anywhere? Target had 4 kabillion wookie fliers and walmart had the transformer ones, but I haven't seen the last 2 waves.

I found em at WM Mtriv. They had about 8 cases here, but they might be waiting until they reset the stores ot put em out.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Mortgage the house if you have to , but this is the best X-wing they've ever put out. Everything is painted, no stickers. The Dragon thingy is nice too.
    I hate peer pressure. I caved and bought it. Haven't opened it yet. Not much space to display stuff in my tiny apartment. Might have to open it this weekend. Also, the Frederick TRU put out many more of the Wave 8 figs.

I caved as well on the Dagobah X-wing. I initially said...no way I'm giving Hasbro more $$$ for a repack. BUT, I loved the visual presentation. TRU had literally a pallet of them in the beginning. Slowly, the numbers ebbed down, and the word got out...no more restock; when they're gone they're gone. Ditto for the Tie fighter & elect. AT-AT. I probably won't open mine, and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.
    There are indeed two different versions. One I think has the snake in the open near Luke and the other has it under the wing.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I caved as well on the Dagobah X-wing. I initially said...no way I'm giving Hasbro more $$$ for a repack. BUT, I loved the visual presentation. TRU had literally a pallet of them in the beginning. Slowly, the numbers ebbed down, and the word got out...no more restock; when they're gone they're gone. Ditto for the Tie fighter & elect. AT-AT. I probably won't open mine, and I swear mine has the dragonsnake in a different position than earlier versions. Has anyone else seen evidence of this. I know it doesn't count as a true variant.

I had heard about them moving it out from under the wing or something. I gave up on variation collecting a long time ago. And it is actually a packaging variation. If it happened back in 1998 you could proabaly find someone who would pay twice what it's worth for that kind of thing.

MM74MD, congrats on giving in.