Page 421 of 565 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

If anyone can still help with the WM Cantina set, I would appreciate it. I give up trying to find one around the beltway. I know both mm74md and JontheJedi said they may still have some in their neck of the woods, but that was a few days ago.
    Thanks in advance for the assist.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Karr View Post
    If anyone can still help with the WM Cantina set, I would appreciate it. I give up trying to find one around the beltway. I know both mm74md and JontheJedi said they may still have some in their neck of the woods, but that was a few days ago.
    Thanks in advance for the assist.

I sent you a PM!

The offer's still there...my local WalMarts do still have them.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Target here has diddly squat except for Jerjerrod. WM also has all the H&V figures. They all have clearance tags in front of them, but the price is 6.63. WTF, its regular price. If they hit 3 bucks, I will get some clones as there are tons of #41 and shockies hanging there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was at the route 85 WM tonight and finally saw the cantina sets on the shelves. They had them hidden well, but I finally found them. I already have a set, so I passed them up, but it's nice to see a lion in the wild rather than just in the zoo.

Still looking for the new titaniums and the Tarkin 2-pack.

TRU in Frederick has enough wave 8 clones to make even the biggest army builder smile.

I've seen Transformer Titaniums out the ying yang, but nary any SW. What gives?

Hasbrotoyshop.com has the new titaniums in stock for $4.99 each. I got Obi wans jedi starfighter, the tantive IV, AT-ST, and Vaders sith starfighter. Shipping was $4.24, but since WM raised their price on titaniums to $5.88 I figure it's pretty much a wash. (I'm bored, so I just did the math and I ended up saving $0.50 because of sales tax.)

I just get WM to price match Target on them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I noticed my GB Wallys have the Assault Vehicles on their new planograms, but haven't seen any product.

CB WM had an AAT, 2 hailfires, and same old G&H figs.