Page 422 of 565 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5643

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found Titanium AT-TE, Patrol Dewback & Invisible Hand at Columbia, MD TRU.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found all 5 of the newest Titanium wave (Dewback, Red Interceptor, Invisible Hand, AT-TE and Dago/Wing) at the Lynnhaven TRU in Virginia Beach.

For all of you leeching lurkers they still had a couple of sets.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I found the same 5 Slicker did, (Dewback, Invisible hand, Dagobah X-wing, TIE Interceptor, AT-TE) at teh TRU in Frederick today.

For the lurkers, I sneezed on all the ones that were left.

Does anyone know the Target DCPI #'s for the upcoming exclusive BP's?(Felucia, Ilum).

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Does anyone know the Target DCPI #'s for the upcoming exclusive BP's?(Felucia, Ilum).
    From Commtech in the LA thread:

Betrayal on felucia 087-06-1070
    Battle of Ilum 087-06-0835

I also went out to WM and bought the B-Wing and Jabba's Sailbarge LEGO sets. I'd been thinking of getting the Jabba one and I saw the B-Wing and it looked cool so I grabbed 'em both.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Many thanks! Happy hunting this w/e!

Didnt find any new titaniums tonight but did get the Tantive IV one from the last wave. Also got the Cantina Pack from Slick today, thanks old friend. It very well might be our last trade unless you get me some stuff from Japan.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Also got the Cantina Pack from Slick today, thanks old friend.
    You're welcome, Scott and thanks for all of the good trades.

Hopefully it's not the end but it's looking like it...for 3 years at least. If I'm still able to stay in the game that is.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

When are you leaving out Slick?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    When are you leaving out Slick?
    I leave Virginia on March 13. I'm going to Michigan for a little over a week and I have to report to Japan on March 23. I leave Michigan on the night of the 22nd. So that'll be the last time I see the family for awhile.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!