Page 424 of 565 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Makes sense. I can't believe they're going to impose a limit on it.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Finally found a Paploo on speeder today, now the circle is complete up to the current Dewback wave.

Target CB - Dagobah and Geonosis battle packs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I went by Target just now and all they had were C3P0s, the Endor one. They had about 25 of him and that was basically it. Now I remember one of the reasons I cut waayyy back on collecting.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Finally found the Tarkin comic 2-pack at K-mart of all places. It looked like a bomb had gone off in their toy department. Stuff was scattered everywhere. I took one look at it and got ready to turn around and leave and then saw the comic packs out of the corner of my eye.

Had my hands on Ambush on Ilum & Betrayal on Felucia BP's, but the girl in Elect. that got them saw the 2/4 sticker on the boxes and snatched 'em away. Said they weren't even in the system, even though they arrived last night.

More Saga TIEs have popped up at Kingstown TRU, along with those Unleashed 10 figure multipacks, and some old VOTC (including Luke and Scout Trooper). They also still have a few Luke X-Wings, in case anyone's interested.

Of course everything is still full price.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Nothing new to report on this end. Still looking for the current wave of Titaniums, not worried though as they just started hitting a week ago.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

How about the new TAC, planet-themed BP's...anyone get lucky on those at their local Targets, yet??

Havent been looking. Not to interested in them. Maybe Felucia about it.