Page 425 of 565 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I found the Invisible Hand wave of Titaniums earlier today at the Kingstown TRU that Fixer mentioned. Have yet to find Paploo though.

South GB WalMart had an entire endcap of Special Value TwoPacks: Saga, Saga & stilllllll moooorrreee Saggggaaaaaaaaaaaa. C'mon March!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    How about the new TAC, planet-themed BP's...anyone get lucky on those at their local Targets, yet??

i was able to pick up one last night at the frederick target. i got the betrayal on felucia battle back. i couldn't justify getting the Ilum one just to get the padme which is very Saga 2002ish

Also found the AT-TE & Dagobah X-Wing at Frederick Rt. 85 WM. They had a few more and also had maul speeder, vader starfighter, dewback, & invisible hand

I still need the obi-wan aotc starfighter & at-st if anyone could help

You know I'll keep an eye out for you.

I've had unbelievable luck with weekend scores on the last 3 or 4 waves...and today was no exception. Laurel Target had all of wave 9; only left behind 1 combat engineer trooper. Someone over at rebelscum found wave 9 in Hagerstown yesterday. Just an F.Y.I.

Went to sunny Florida for the weekend to see the 24 hours of Daytona race. It was sweet. I'd never been to a race before. I got to meet Richard Petty and do a lap around the track on friday. On the way back from Dulles this afternoon, I stopped at the Target in Leesburg,VA (I thought I should since their car came in 1st.) At any rate, I found the Ilum and Felucia battlepacks, maul on speeder, and another blockade runner. They also had 5 BSG vipers from the original series (3 when I left.)

I'm tempted to put together a full squadron of each of the BSG ships.

Nothing new at Target today.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I haven't been out in some time but looking at anotheR Site they haven't found much either.

My needs from old waves are: Super Battle Droid, Battle Droids 2-pack, and Holo Cody. If anyone can help out I'll pay 'em extra.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Slicker -

I found an SBD today and picked it up if you're interested. PM me and let me know.

On a related note, if anyone happens to have extras of the blue pack-in holos of Yoda or Han, and would like to trade, I have doubles of most of the others.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer View Post

I found an SBD today and picked it up if you're interested. PM me and let me know.
    Sweet. Thanks alot. PM sent...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!