Page 426 of 565 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476526 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Slick, I might have an extra Battle Droid Camo 2-pack, lemme look later tonight.

I picked up a LEgo Battle Droid set today. 4 SBD's, and 3 BD's at Cburg Target and noting at CB WM.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cburg WM had the Lego clone sets and BD sets. Also packed out the new wave of Titaniums. I had all 5 in the cart and decided to only get three of them. I went back to the aisle like 10 minutes later and someone grabbed every single new one there was. I got the AT-TE, Invisible Hand and Dewback. The paint job on the Stormtrooper is worth sh*t. The Red TIE Int. doesnt do anyting for me. The X-wing was ok at best.

Target had nothing new.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

It was a very good day today.

I found all the wave 10 figs at the WM on 85 in Frederick today. They also had 2 elite corps clone troopers, 2 combat engineers and an Appo. Needless to say, they're gone now.

WM on 26 in Fredneck got in waves 8 and 9 (no sign of 10) all that was left when I got out of the lab was a combat engineer and a few wave 8 figs.

Checked three WMs this morning - Kingstowne, Rte 1 in south Alexandria and Clinton - all nothing of note.
    TRU at Kingstowne - nothing.
    TRU in Clinton - really packed out SW section, with vehicles, wave 8, etc. Nice to finally see a TRU with lots of stuff, even if it was not necessarily new.
    Still looking for the Cantina set (thanks for looking Matt) and Paploo titanium.

Also, I found the Target battlepacks at the Falls Church location. They are on a back endcap.

If you're talking about the Cantina Tin sets then I may be able to help you out.

My WM's always have tons of 'em (I haven't been out in about a week but I don't see them selling out completely). Just PM me if you want me to look next time I'm out (probably tonight).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

TRU in Frederick had wave 9 today. I picked up Padme, Obi wan holo, Yareal, Vader's Astromech, another elite corps (3 left) and another Appo. They also had the white tie fighter, vaders sith starfighter, and Saesee Tinn's Jedi Starfighter.

That's it for me. The saga is now complete. Bring on the TAC.

Still no waves 9 or 10 here or Target battlepacks. I did get the X-wing Dagobah Titanium.

Found wave 10(yeah...no more Saga!) at Ellicott City WalMart. They had all of wave 8, no wave 9. Arundel Mills WalMart had no Saga to speak of, but did have sm. Titaniums wave 16.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

on my way to finally finding the BP's at target i found an AOTC obi wan jedi starfighter if whoever was looking for it still needs it shot me a PM
    at last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi