Page 427 of 565 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Went by Target again this morning and the pegs were filled with the same carp.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Made a decent little run today:

Lynnhaven WM - Not much but they must've had the exclusive wave as I found Aurra Sing and that was it.

Lynnhaven TRU - I picked up the TAC White TIE fighter.

Princess Anne WM - I got the Geonosis BP and Jedi Training BP

Princess Anne Target - Ambush on Ilum BP and Betrayal on Felucia BP

First Colonial Target - Had plenty of the aforementioned BP's but no figures. I did however get a nice looking shirt.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Was able to get the last 3 wave 10 Saga figures(they had wave 9, as well) I needed, thanks to the help of a fellow collector(thanks, Bob from dcswcc!). It looks like both north & south Glen Burnie WalMarts had 'em, but the north locale was pretty much wiped out by 3PM today. Happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Good day for me today:

Cburg WM - Wave ten figs. Got all 5 exclusives. Also got a Ultra Titanium ARC for 5 bucks and the Exclusive Luke Unleashed for 6 bucks.

The kid picked up the Palyset from POTC2 for 15 bucks.

Target CB - Felucia Battlepack. I was there early this morning and they ran the DCPI and told me they didnt have any. I went back later in the day for something else and asked someone different to run it and she went tothe back and got me a set. I was going to pass on this one, but I liked the clone grunts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Received the wave 9 Super Battle Droid from Fixer today in the mail.

Thanks again, Jeremy!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The SBD is actually from wave 8.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Touche. That's right. These waves are coming out so fast I tend to lose track. I think I'm one and a half waves behind now and it only took a week.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

North Glen Burnie Target had tons of Geo. & Dagobah training BP's. I thought the Luke Hasbro picked was an odd choice(a better selection for a Bespin Confrontation BP with a cardboard gantry), instead of the backpack version(or standing) with interchangeable arms.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Received the wave 9 Super Battle Droid from Fixer today in the mail.

Thanks again, Jeremy!

Got the payment too, glad to assist!
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    North Glen Burnie Target had tons of Geo. & Dagobah training BP's. I thought the Luke Hasbro picked was an odd choice(a better selection for a Bespin Confrontation BP with a cardboard gantry), instead of the backpack version(or standing) with interchangeable arms.
    In one of the recent Q&As, Hasbro mentioned that all of the tools for each BP had to be in the same factory, so that might have played a role in selection. (But with the Dagobah Luke & Spirit Ben in the same wave, with the same base, you'd think they'd have come from the same factory). Anyway, just an idea.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."