Page 431 of 565 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Lots of wave 8 (especially clones) at Kingstowne TRU.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    FINALLY!!

I finally found some of Wave 9. I picked up Yareal, the Elite Clone, and Padme. I also got the Tantive IV BP.

Lucky bastage, I still aint seen them
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Both north Glen Burnie Target & WalMart & south GB Target had new TAC Unleashed Battlepacks. The paint aps look almost Animation-style, and the scale is completely different from previously released BP's. The new packaging is gorgeous...I don't know if it justifies $10 per set.

I saw the new battlepacks also yesterday. Didnt impress me much
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

With the exception of the new unleashed at WM on 85, I haven't seen anything for a week.

KH-they were sold out of everything you had wanted when I finally got to TRU. They still have a couple of engineer clones, but no Elite corp or Appo. I'm hoping WM restocks this week before TAC hits here.

Thanks for looking. I will prolly resort to the bay to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Thanks for looking. I will prolly resort to the bay to find them.
    Hasbro toyshop usually has them in stock. I'd go there first, or just wait. They're going to be shipping for 2 more months.

Picked up the TAC first wave at Frederick K-Mart before lunch. I didn't see the McQuarrie Stormy though, so maybe the stock guy nabbed it. Odd that everything else was there. I think it went something like 2 ATs, 2 GMs, 2 R-2s, 2 Obi-wans, 1 SBD, 1 Mace, and 1 lava miner. Ok, so yeah, that's 11 figures, so one was missing, unless I totally missed it, which is totally easy to do in the tornado ravaged toy section at K-Mart.

BTW, the figures rock. The new SBD might be my favorite.

Man, now I'm really gonna have to go and check K-Marts near me. They probably won't have anything but I just wanna be sure.

Does anyone still find it weird that we have the TAC figures on the east coast first?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Picked up the TAC first wave at Frederick K-Mart before lunch. I didn't see the McQuarrie Stormy though, so maybe the stock guy nabbed it. Odd that everything else was there. I think it went something like 2 ATs, 2 GMs, 2 R-2s, 2 Obi-wans, 1 SBD, 1 Mace, and 1 lava miner. Ok, so yeah, that's 11 figures, so one was missing, unless I totally missed it, which is totally easy to do in the tornado ravaged toy section at K-Mart.

BTW, the figures rock. The new SBD might be my favorite.
    Aiigh! I checked there yesterday so I didn't go today.