Page 433 of 565 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found a few of TAC wave #1 (Obi, Lava, R2 and SBD) at the Annandale KM, but as I was looking at them a young kid rounded the corner and said to his dad "oh there are no Star Wars", so I handed them to him and said these are new. Guess I was feeling nostalgic, but I was glad to see they are still starting young. So I went to the Springfield KM (late morning) and was surprised to find several TAC #1 except for Mace, Marine and Stormie. Plus they had no price stickers on them.

Guys, I will look out for the Mace R4, but the WM around here pretty much suck. I am still looking for Aurra myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I can't find that damn purple thing either, Sean. He's the only one from that wave I need and no one can seem to find him.
    I have him, but only one.

Cant believe you guys are finding TAC and I still havent seen wave 9 anywhere.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw the TAC R2 at K-mart in Frederick today. It's probably left over from Sean's figures the other day.

My case of wave 1 will be here Monday. I'm still going to buy additional clones though.

I'll keep looking for the others as well.

Good for you Major Karr, BRAVO! Lest we forget who these toys are for...well, big kids count as well. I see the look in my son's face every time I bring home a wave & show him, knowing he knows I'm not going to open them up. He does have GH loose to play with, though.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post

Cant believe you guys are finding TAC and I still havent seen wave 9 anywhere.
    I've been seeing the basic remnants of wave 9. I still need Holo Obers and Vader's Droid. Just give the word and I'll grab what I can before I leave and try and get it out to ya.

As for the Titanium Paploo on speeder bike. If anyone wants it it's yours for cost plus shipping.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I need the 3 clones, Holo Obi and the droid myself. If ya see them, hook a sucka up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Are you looking for orig. release Holo Obi(dark blue) or corrected version?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Any version really, I dont care of variants.

Boys, that's for the Kmart tips. I struck Gold last night with an unopened case. I must say I haven't bought that many figures at once since ROTS Midnight Madness. These are friggin sweet.

KH - As in 3 clones do you mean Appo, Kashyyyk & Engineer? I could probably pick those up here in Hagerstown. I'll get them & if you don't need them I'll return them. I can also get the purple & black droids as well. I'm off work today so me & my daughter will do a little shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Any version really, I dont care of variants.
    Same here.

My only needs are:

Mace's Droid
    Vader's Droid
    Holo Obers
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!