Page 437 of 565 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Managed to get 5 of the 6 order 66 2-packs at Target today. It turns out they were in the managers office. He said that some guy had been in yesterday and bought a set plus another Yoda Kashyyk. I said I knew that person pretty well which he thought was pretty funny.

TRU has the endor at-at's, marines, airbourne troopers, lava miners, obi's and R2's.

Sean, if you see any more concept stormies can you pick me one up?

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Managed to get 5 of the 6 order 66 2-packs at Target today. It turns out they were in the managers office. He said that some guy had been in yesterday and bought a set plus another Yoda Kashyyk. I said I knew that person pretty well which he thought was pretty funny.
    LOL, oh man, that's too funny. I can just picture the Target folks hiding SW stuff in the office up front, laughing at our frustration.

* in slobbery nerd voice *

"But I used the DCPI and checked your inventory system. *dab spittle* I KNOW it's in your store somewhere!"

They probably vidoetape us and have contests with other stores to see who can come up with the funniest SW collector video.

Sean, if you see any more concept stormies can you pick me one up?
    Absolutely.

Mtriv, got the package today, thanks a bunch, am all caught up now on TSC, will start on TAC now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Kingstowne TRU got restocked with AT-ATs.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

TAC is showing up in my area. Got back from Target and they had a few on the pegs, none that I wanted, but it's still good to see that they are around now.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

WM here told me they wont put any new SW figures out until they sell the 9 pegs of H&V first. %^&#$&$&'s.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Ouch. That sucks kh...

Just hide them somewhere.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Its not a bad idea but hiding about 70-100 figures is hard.

I suppose that is a bit much.

Ellicott City TRU & WalMart both had remnants of TAC wave 1. Still looking for Sith infiltrator. Nothing's more pathetic than the action fig. aisles in my local Targets. No Star Wars, no Pirates3 except sm. Unleashed scale, hardly any Spidey3...c'mom get the stuff outatheback & sell it to the consumer for gosh sakes. It's no wonder so many collectors are having to use DPCI #'s Geez!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."