Page 438 of 565 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448488538 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy! Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with. I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy! Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with. I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.
    They dont have to be, just dont let him open them, I managed it for 5 years before I had to open mine due to lack of room.

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Ellicott City TRU & WalMart both had remnants of TAC wave 1. Still looking for Sith infiltrator. Nothing's more pathetic than the action fig. aisles in my local Targets. No Star Wars, no Pirates3 except sm. Unleashed scale, hardly any Spidey3...c'mom get the stuff outatheback & sell it to the consumer for gosh sakes. It's no wonder so many collectors are having to use DPCI #'s Geez!
    At least your Target still has an action figure aisle
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

An early "welcome to the world" for your new SW buddy. Yeah, I remember those days...but from '95 on all my carded fig. were up on pegboard so Tyler couldn't reach 'em anyway. He still loves GH line so get ready to spend some $$$ on those. He lost the red laser gun(black hole syndrome; socks, etc.) to my Tomy room-alarm stormtrooper...but what's a Dad to do...you forgive & forget.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Man, I miss posting here with you guys.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Congratulations! I must have missed the original announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    WM here told me they wont put any new SW figures out until they sell the 9 pegs of H&V first. %^&#$&$&'s.
    This is bad...I've done it before . Use your credit card to buy all (or most) of them. Sit on them for a while and them return them to an off the beaten path WM that you don't visit

I am ok now. Target ran the DCPI for me and brought mne out 2 cases today. I got the Airborne Trooper, Galactic Marine, Lava Miner and took both Concept Stormies. I left the Mace, Obi R2 and SBD because everyone said that they are warming everywhere. If WM dont want my money, I will spend it elsewhere. Let em sit on the G&H, maybe it will let HAsbro see that they never stock em like they are supoosed to with different skus and all.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I just found out that mtriv73 jr. (due august 5th) is a boy!
    Ahh, it's official now! Congrats again, good sir!

Now I'll have someone to play Star Wars with.
    Nothing cuter than a 2 year old vacuuming with a lightsaber.

I also guess it means that my days of being a carded collector will be over as soon as he starts to walk.
    It's also an excuse to get twice as much stuff though. You'd be surprised at how "respectful" small children can be of "daddy's toys" if they grow up around it. I let my girls handle all my stuff without any worries. The AT-AT is especially popular around my house. They love the little Vader hologram that lights up when Veers says "You may start your landing."

Mine has taken a shine(***Hasbro take note; kids DO want playsets) to the ROTS Mustafar playset. He slides Anakin("NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!") down into the "flip-over" lava pool.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

When it copmes to kids and buying them SW toys as well, it does allow for multiple buyage. I support buying clones by giving my kid some every so often of the armies(small as they are).