Page 439 of 565 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Man, I miss posting here with you guys.
    We miss your posts Slick.

Glad to hear you scored the TAC kh! (btw - check Actionfigs forum)
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

You can still post here Slick. It aint neevr stopped me from posting in other peoples areas. You should get stuff before us anyways. Give us the details.

Chekcing after here UK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

South Glen Burnie WalMart: Treachery on Sal. BP's on back endcap(facing gardening); south GB Target: Vader/Coin album & not one fig. on pegs(Saga, TAC or otherwise). GB TRU: Endor AT-AT back in stock(X-wing, too), TAC wave 1 Obi, droids & Mace. North GB WalMart: TAC wave 1 Obi's(Treachery BP's sold out) & small Titanium Jabba's Sail Barge; north GB Target: Vader/coin album & wave 1 remnants.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Went by WM today and they had the TAC out, although the selection was pretty picked over. I was able to get a Lava Miner though. Other than that, they had Obi, Mace and R2, which appear to be the warmers thus far; I passed on those.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Target set up an endcap of SW figs. They had they TAC out, but it was everything I left there the other day(which was mace, sbd....)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Target has a sale on Saga figs...just no stock. Likewise for mid-size vehicles @$17& change...also no stock. North GB Target had Tac wave 1 minus McStormie & AT. GB TRU had new Titaniums: Firespray, Luke's snowspeeder & Jabba's sailbarge.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Found the Classis cylon raider at TRU in Frederick today. They also had the rest of the new waves (except Battlestar pegasus,) but I already got those from BBTS last week. Also had tons of tantive IV packs.

K-mart was, as usual, worthless.

Went by Target today but they didn't have nada. Just a couple TAC Obis left and that was it.

Went to Frederick Target and had nothing on the shelves. I did the DCPI lookup for Order 66 and wouldn't you know it...they were in the stockroom. I flagged down a girl & she got me the case. I already found the Vader/Bow in the Hagerstown Target & I got the rest of the set. They had one more full set + an extra Vader/Bow as of 1:30 today

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Went to Frederick Target and had nothing on the shelves. I did the DCPI lookup for Order 66 and wouldn't you know it...they were in the stockroom. I flagged down a girl & she got me the case. I already found the Vader/Bow in the Hagerstown Target & I got the rest of the set. They had one more full set + an extra Vader/Bow as of 1:30 today
    Not any more, I got everything except 1 vader bow. All that was missing for me to complete set 2 was Anakin and the Airborne trooper.

Sean I picked up the Saleucami set for you today as well.