Page 440 of 565 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Not any more...
    Wow, I'm starting to think Target's going to sell through their entire run of these things without ever even hitting the shelves!

Sean I picked up the Saleucami set for you today as well.
    Super terrific happy fun time! Many thanx, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmcfripp View Post
    Wow, I'm starting to think Target's going to sell through their entire run of these things without ever even hitting the shelves!

Super terrific happy fun time! Many thanx, good sir.

MTRIV73, Which WM had the Saleucami packs?

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    MTRIV73, Which WM had the Saleucami packs?
    85 and only 85. The one on 26 hasn't gotten any exclusives (including the final 5) since the crashed snowspeeder and tie bomber in 2002. Since I can hit 26 on the way home from work, this annoys the feces out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    85 and only 85. The one on 26 hasn't gotten any exclusives (including the final 5) since the crashed snowspeeder and tie bomber in 2002. Since I can hit 26 on the way home from work, this annoys the feces out of me.
    Thanks for the info. I actually went over there during lunch and found what must have been the last one. The box was damaged which doesn't matter since I open them up. It was actually sitting on top of the dvds in electronics. Glad I spotted it.

You will actually have some competition from me once my company moves from across from Target over to Walkersville this fall. I'm going to miss being able to walk across the road to Target

Didnt find much at WM today in Cburg. I spoke with the Dept head of toys and she said they havent gotten any new SW toys in for some time because the H&V are clogging pegs. I then told her it was a new line with different SKU's and she gave me a dirty look and walked away
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CB WM had squat

Target had clearance goodies. I got 2 Ilum packs for 8 bucks, someone popped the 3PO and PAdme from one so I got it for 2.98 and the other was 5 bucks. Also got the ROTJ Tin set for 6 bucks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

CIV Exclusive

If anyone here is going to CIV...I could use help in obtaining the McQ. exclusive C3PO/R2. Please PM me if this is a possibility. THanks in advance.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I too scored a couple Ilum Battlepacks from Target, $4.98 a piece (clearance) thanks to kh. Other than that, Target was pretty bare.

I grabbed a TAC Galactic Marine from WM, as well as SAGA Labria.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Also got the ROTJ Tin set for 6 bucks.
    They didn't have any of those left did they?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

TAC Wave 2 found in tri-state area!

Keep a watchful eye out this weekend, gang, cause I just scored all six TAC wave 2 at Laurel, MD Target using DPCI#(which is also the same for wave 1). I was lied to twice about backroom stock when calling(to save gas)...but Laurel turned up #10 on the pegs so I thought I'd go in person. Lo & behold, the scanner showed more in the backroom. Unfortunately, the box had been opened, so only 1 Fett remained which I gladly took. Be careful when calling, or who you get to help you. Since Order 66, it seems like they're selling SW out of the back, cause I never see anything on the floor. I wouldn't rule out TRU possibly getting some this w/e as their pegs are empty, and my two locals are getting trucks tonight. Good luck & happy hunting!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I just got 2 Biggs, a rebel sentry, and a luke from Hasbro Toy shop. They're sold out of Boba and the death star trooper though. I figure I'd spend more in gas running around than delivery will cost me.