Page 442 of 565 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5642

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

...usually it's a day or two after finds in DC & VA. I've been lucky since the last 3 or 4 Saga waves, because the arrival seems to fall on the weekends. There's only one WalMart that opens at 6am I can hit before work, and then only about 1 hour after work before I p/u my son at school @3 pm. It seems not all TRU's in the area got them out, some may still be sorting things from the backroom. Good luck, anyway!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I snagged the complete set of Order 66 2-pks at Target today. Like I said in the Order 66 thread, I didn't plan on getting these but after seeing them in person and falling in love with the packaging, I was sold!

They didn't have anything else, their basic figs were severely picked over, they just have a few Saga left and that was it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

No one if Frederick has Jack. I had to go into work this morning at 3:30 to prepare for an adoptive transfer experiment. Naturally, I decided to leave at 11:30 and proceeded to waste a couple hours hitting TRU, WM and Target. Nobody had anything I wanted. At least TRU has mid size vehicles again. Alas, there wasn't a v-wing to be had.

I haven't seen mid-size vehicles anywhere, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    No one if Frederick has Jack. I had to go into work this morning at 3:30 to prepare for an adoptive transfer experiment. Naturally, I decided to leave at 11:30 and proceeded to waste a couple hours hitting TRU, WM and Target. Nobody had anything I wanted. At least TRU has mid size vehicles again. Alas, there wasn't a v-wing to be had.
    Hey Matt, could you keep an eye out for an extra McQuarrie Boba Fett? I fear this will be harder to find than the Stormy. Seems you get to a few more stores than I do these days

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    If anyone here is going to CIV...I could use help in obtaining the McQ. exclusive C3PO/R2. Please PM me if this is a possibility. THanks in advance.
    Hey Jon, add McQuarrie Luke to you wish list. They better have these at starwarsshop after the convention. I love these figures

Right there with you...I still have my orig. McQuarrie Art Portfolio from 1978, and it's fun leafing thru imagining "what if's." I feel sure Hasbrotoyshop or ShopSW.com will have them...but how soon after the show and in what quantities...who knows? It might be Brian's Toys or ebay for me! I'll keep an eye out for some extra McFetts for you and some of the other guys on this tristate forum. I've had the gift of luck bigtime lately, hopefully this run will continue. Still looking for Sith infilt., but not worried on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    Hey Matt, could you keep an eye out for an extra McQuarrie Boba Fett? I fear this will be harder to find than the Stormy. Seems you get to a few more stores than I do these days
    Will do, but I still haven't even seen a McQ Stormy "in the wild." Somebody is army building these things pretty fiercely around here. The fact that they're one per case doesn't help either.

i'm thinking about just buying sets from entertianment earth or some other place. with shipping they'd end up being around $8.50-$9. That's steep, but considering gas is approaching $3/gallon again it might be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by mm74md View Post
    i'm thinking about just buying sets from entertianment earth or some other place. with shipping they'd end up being around $8.50-$9. That's steep, but considering gas is approaching $3/gallon again it might be worth it
    Try new force comics. http://www.newforcecomics.com/ They have cases for $71.99 and shipping is $8.99. It ends up being cheaper than Wal-mart when you factor in tax (and especially when you factor in gas.) The only problem is, they don't pre-sell all the cases and you end up with an entire case when you may only want 5 or 6 figures. Still, it's the least expensive place I've found and I've had great service from them.