Page 443 of 565 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Hit up Frederick Target this morning, a few interesting finds:

- The Order 66 packs are out, but they're an endcap at one of the register ailses up front, displayed along with the Transformers LOC exclusives. Kind of an odd spot.

- The next batch of SW Transformers (which I personally love). I nabbed a Mace/JSF, Saesee Tinn/FSF v1, and a Clone Pilot/RGS.

- Some old ROTS figures were put out: Tarful, Wookie Warrior, and a blue and red Senate Gaurd. Also, a few of the older Saga figures were out. I nabbed a Sun Fac, which I'd never had the chance to pick up before. Looks like Target is cleaning house.

Found Order 66 at the Springfield Target. Had all but the Vader pack. Now they only have one Yoda and one Emperor. Not much of anything elsewhere.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Glen Burnie TRU has TAC wave 2 back out today again. I actually went in around 11:45 this am(started work at 4 am) and a McFett was staring me in the face..which I shared with a local collector friend who showed up seconds after me(glad I could help, Dave!) Any McFetts I find now will go to you guys if you're interested. I still can't believe other TRU's aren't putting them out???!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

TRU in Frederick got in 1 case of wave 2 today. It was being divied up when SeanMcF and I spotted the action. We managed to get away with a Fett for me and a Rebel trooper for him.

Note to KH: Sean got me the Last order 66 pack I needed.

Went by Target today, they haven't re-stocked. All of the Order 66 packs were gone too, glad I picked them up the other day.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

WM here finally put out new figs, wave 9 and TAC wave 1.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    TRU in Frederick got in 1 case of wave 2 today. It was being divied up when SeanMcF and I spotted the action. We managed to get away with a Fett for me and a Rebel trooper for him.
    What an event that was. It was exactly like you might imagine shady backroom emloyee looting to go down: They were in the front office behind that faux two-way mirror hovering over an open case, breathing heavily, sweating a bit much for my taste, and picking out all the good stuff. Not that I was looking, but I'm pretty sure one of them was sportin' a little chub.

The vindictive little consumer rights advocate part of me sat on one shoulder and said, "What?! You're going to let them get away with that? Go to their manager and DEMAND that you get first dibs on that stuff. YOU're the customer, they're the employees, and they're there to help YOU, not themselves." Of course the more rational part of me sat on the other shoulder and said, "Uh, don't make a scene over toys. You're a dork, get over it. Don't be that guy." I was happy to walk out with my one Honor Guard. He rocks. Man I wanted that McFett. I should have arm wrestled mtriv for it. That, or rashambeau would have worked, South Park style.

The two TRU guys were kind enough to share that most TRUs were going to put out a case today, so I drove up and down 270 at lunch to see what I could find. Gaithursburg was cleaned out, only saw a Biggs left, and Rockville had everything but the McFett and Death Star Troopers. I picked up 2 more Honor Guards, Yavin Luke, and Biggs.

BTW, Targets in Germantown, Gaithersburg, and Rockville each have a nice little stock of Order 66 and the last few waves of Saga stuff.

Picked up a Galactic MArine today and an Airborne trooper at WM. Still havent found the treachery battlepack
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Nothing new at Target today. I plan on swinging by WM before work if I have the time.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hit Target today and found 2 GH sets, Hammerhead with Cantina Band guy and Maul with Speeder. Also saw the Tantive 4 pack and the Vader with coin album. Will get Vader later on since I like the back of the coin album as a nice art hanging.

Mtriv, PM sent on the Anakin/Airborne trooper & Pegasus trade.