Page 444 of 565 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5644

Thread: VA/DC/MD Finds

Found the McFett wave at the Falls Church Target this afternoon...must have just put it out since it was around 4 pm.

Picked up a Poof from Wave 9 of the TSC, now I am done with that series.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Is anyone here going to CIV? I could use help with the McQuarrie exclusives, and I will pay extra for that person's time & effort to avoid going the ebay route. Anyone, anyone?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Nope, not I jonthejedi.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Sorry Jon, not heading there, possibly SDCC though.

Went to Kmart today and they had a fresh case of wave 9 clones about. They all ended up on Lay-a-Way. Got:

2 Kashyyk camo clones
    1 BD 2 pack
    1 Clone Sarge.
    2 Engineering clones
    1 Appo
    1 Vaders droid
    1 442 Battalion clone also

Cburg Target and WM had nada. Cant find the Treachery pack anywheres.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Wow. Nice finds kh! I'm gonna try and swing by WM on Monday. I saw the Treachery BP when I was there the last time, a little over a week ago. If they still have one do you want me to grab it for you kh?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

If ya dont mind I would appreciate it.

If anyone spots TAC Wave 2, Saleucami BP, or Order 66 BP's would it be possible to pick 'em up for a brotha?

I'm more than good for it and I'll pay extra for your troubles. I also need a Galactic Marine.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I will see what I can do for ya Slicker.

Happy Sunday! Two McFetts found!

I try to be true to my word...I found two McQuarrie Fetts today at south Glen Burnie Target. I will offer them up to the first tristater who pm's me. One is mint, the other creased...hopefully two of you can split them up, and the shipping will be less; to one location. I don't live close to any of you, so we'll figure something out. THey also had new Unleashed BP's: sandtroopers, Tuskens, etc.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."